The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
The unique thing about this recipe is because the meatballs are stuffed with a cube of mozzarella in it which tastes cheese and surprising as well. Serve this with spaghetti or as the pizza topping or any other kinds of dishes based on your favorites.
How to make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
By following the recipe below from the start until the end, you can serve 6 portions of this yummy Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs in only 40 minutes.
- 650 gr ground beef
- 65 gr breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to season
- Garlic powder to taste
- A half teaspoon of dried oregano
- One beaten egg
- 30 ml water
- 200 gr mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
- 600 gr warm marinara sauce
- 30 gr chopped parsley
- Cooking spray
- The first thing to do is to prepare the boiler by preheating it. To use the time, you may prepare for other things. Here, you may prepare a sheet pan and cover the surface with aluminum foil. After that, don’t forget to spray the foil with the cooking spray.
- Then, prepare a bowl and fill it with the remaining ingredients like the beef, salt, and pepper, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, dried oregano, water, and egg. Mix these ingredients until they are completely combined. Also, you may add more water to smoothen the mixture.
- Next, you need to make the meat mixture by rolling around two tablespoons of the mixture and make it into a ball. Then, take a cube of the mozzarella cheese and press it into the ball of the meat mixture. Here, you need to make sure that the cheese is completely covered with the meat.
- After that, arrange the meatball on the prepared sheet pan. Then, do the same step to other remaining meat mixture and mozzarella cubes. After all of the meatballs have been arranged, spray the surface of the meatballs with the cooking spray.
- Broil the meatballs for around 10 minutes until they are completely cooked. However, make sure you don’t overcook the meatballs since it may cause the cheese becomes spilled out. Then, it is time for you to serve the Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs.
To serve, you may prepare a serving platter and transfer all of the Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs in it. Also, don’t forget to pour the warmed marinara sauce on top of the meatballs. Then, you can add some chopped parsley over the meatballs as the garnish. Serve this meatball immediately while it is warm when there is a small party at home or simply as the appetizer dish at dinner with the whole family.