The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 7 min Cook: 13 min Ready in: 20 min
If you never heard this Chinese dish before, then you need to know that Moo Goo Gai is usually defined as a typical Chinese dish cooked with the combination of chicken, mushrooms, and various vegetables. Also, you will see that the ingredients here are combined with white sauce. When it is time to serve, you can enjoy this best with rice. For your information, Moo goo gai pan recipes are mostly cooked in Cantonese style, which used the sticky white sauce and white ground pepper as the compliment ingredients. Here, if you want to add more umami, you may use soy sauce so that it can produce a golden brown sauce.
How to make Moo Goo Gai Pan
Cooking this dish only takes around 20 minutes until the serving time. You just have to prepare all the ingredients and follow the recipe below to make some at home.
- One tbs peanut oil
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breast chopped into pieces
- Two cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ small glasses button mushrooms and sliced
- 1 ½ small glasses snow peas
- ½ small glasses canned bamboo shoots drained
- ¼ small glasses can water chestnuts drained
- One tablespoon cornstarch mixed with two tablespoons water
- White pepper
- One tbs soy sauce
- One tsp rice vinegar
- One tsp cornstarch
- ½ small glasses chicken stock
- One tbs soy sauce
- One tbs rice vinegar
- ½ tsp sugar
- One tsp sesame oil
- Add all ingredients to soak in a bowl, add chicken, stir well and let stand for 20 minutes. In a pan over medium heat, add peanut and chicken oil and cook for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked. Put the chicken on the plate and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, add the garlic, mushrooms and snow peas and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Cook for 2 minutes the bamboo shoots, chestnuts, and chicken. Next, combine the sauce with these ingredients and then don’t forget to stir. Add cornstarch and water mixture and stir until the sauce thickens. Turn on the heat, season with white pepper and serve immediately.
That’s how he made Moo Goo Gai Pan; it’s pretty easy, right? There is nothing wrong if you want to try to make it yourself. To taste this food, you do not need to spend money in to go to Thailand, because this recipe can be made in reference and you should try, congratulations to create with this recipe, may be useful for you lovers of Thai food.