The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Moo Goo Gai Pan Stir Fry
Prepare time: 30 min Cook: 5 min Ready in: 35 min
Moo Goo Gai (chicken stir-fried with mushrooms) is a Chinese cuisine that is stir fry contained with chicken and mushrooms also many vegetables like snow peas, carrots, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots. All of them tossed with white sauce then usually presented with rice. If this is your first try in cooking Moo Goo Gai then here the secret how to make your Moo Goo Gai so tasty.
How to make Moo Goo Gai Pan Stir Fry
First of all, it is highly recommended that you marinate the chicken with cornstarch, egg white, and sauce. Or you also may add some rice vinegar or soy sauce as marinate mixture. Marinate the chicken for 20-30 minutes for very moist chicken. Although that includes as optional steps, it is a key to making it.
- 1 pound sliced chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- One tsp sliced ginger
- 1 cup snow peas
- 6 oz sliced water chestnuts
- 6 oz sliced bamboo shoots
- Three carrots
- One egg white
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Two tsp garlic
- One tsp vinegar
- One tsp sugar
- One tsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Take a bowl, then put in the rice vinegar, egg white, cornstarch and soy sauce. Add the chicken in too first mixture, jiggling to coat it. Cover then save to freezer for 30 minutes as marinate process.
- Heat oil at high temperature then put ginger and garlic then cook for one minute. Put the chicken cooked until the chicken cooked through by mixing it occasionally for 3-4 minutes. Save the chicken for later on a plate.
- Heat oil with medium temperature then put into the pan mushrooms, carrots, snow peas, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots then cook for 5 minutes by stirring it continuously.
- Get another bowl then make a mixture of the chicken, sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, and cornstarch. After they mixed well, cook the chicken in the pan for a minute. Do not forget to put the sauce, and let it be thicken by the cook at high temperature. Add some salt and pepper.
Moo Goo Gai Pan taste is very yummy so you can enjoy it with your family. It usually serves with rice as a lunch or dinner menu. But if you prefer to potato or bread it also will taste as good as other collaboration. Since it contains chicken as a protein source and veggies that rich in fiber and vitamins it is an excellent menu to be in your favorite family menu. It can take places of chicken teriyaki that might be already made you bored.