The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 20 min
Have you heard about Guacamole? Guacamole is a Mexican unique-special dip (guac) that mix fresh avocados with another season which turn into a tasty dip for accompanying your snack time! You can make it in your home and share it with your family. Read and follow the simple steps to make a Mexican guacamole up to six servings in this recipe.
How to Make a Simple, Yet Creamy Mexican Guacamole
If you get bored with the same kind of dip, you can try to make Mexican guacamole. This guacamole is simple to make and no need a long time to complete. Just 15 minutes and you can make a yummy and healthy guacamole. Be sure that you have prepared all of the ingredients so that you can make this guacamole without toughness.
- Chopped 1 medium-sized onion (sauté it, if necessary)
- Chopped One large tomato
- Juice of 2 large limes
- Finely chopped fresh cilantro as much as ¾ cup
- Black and slightly soft to the press of 5 large Hass avocados
- Salt (sufficiently)
- Fresh jalapeno, chopped finely (optional)
- Take a bowl, spoon, knife, and avocados. After that, slice avocados into half pieces. Remove the seeds. Then, with a spoon, scoop out the flesh from its shell. Before you turn into the next action, place the scooped avocados in the bowl and set them aside.
- To prevent the avocados from browning, immediately add a juice of fresh lime into it. Take a fork and use it for mash the mixture properly. Then, you may place chopped tomato, cilantro, and onions. Stir them slightly until they are well mixed.
- In the same bowl, add sufficient salt to season and juice of the second lime. Stir the mixture occasionally until they are incorporated. After that, add a chopped jalapeno to taste. Your guacamole is ready to eat. Eat it with your favorite Mexican dish, of, for example, tortilla chips.
So, they are the steps to make a chunky-creamy guacamole. Besides the manual steps above, you can also mix the ingredients by using a food processor. It can make your guacamole more creamy. For adding information, you may also make a spicy version of it by adding flavor with roasted Serrano and place jalapeno pepper with seed to the cilantro and put them into a rough pesto. If you have some Southwest yellow sweet onions, you can use it instead of white onions since they can become the best flavor.