The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 40 min
The bold flavor of this classic Mexican dish is the perfect meal to serve to your family. With few ingredients and only 35 minutes, you can bring around four plates of Mexican Chorizo with Potatoes that you can enjoy at dinner or lunch.
How to cook Mexican Chorizo with Potatoes
The ingredients and the steps are easy to find and to follow. Here, you will need around 4 pounds of Mexican pork chorizo as the main ingredients along with the potatoes as the best compliment ingredients. To get the full recipe, read and follow the instructions below until the end.
- 15 gr of vegetable oil or the same with a tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 280 gr of Mexican pork chorizo, remove the casings
- A small onion, cut into dices
- 450 gr of potatoes, cut into small dices for around a quarter inch then make it boiled
- Salt and pepper as the seasoning
- Freshly chopped Cilantro
- First, you need to prepare a large skillet then heat it up to medium heat with the vegetable oil. Put the Mexican pork chorizo and cook the meat for around 10 minutes. Do not forget to break the clumps when you cook the chorizo so that it can be well cooked.
- After it is cooked, remove the Mexican pork chorizo from the pan and put it on a large paper towel. You need to do this because you have to remove the oil or the grease produced from cooking the meat. By squeezing the meat on the paper towel then you can take all the grease easily.
- If the fat is still there in the skillet, then get them out too. However, not all of them, leave it for around one tablespoon of oil in the skillet. Then, put the skillet on the stove and heat it up to medium-high. Add some diced onions and potatoes on top of the skillet.
- Cook and sauté the mixture for around 10 minutes or until the color of the mixture turns brown. Next, get the chorizo and place in with the onions and potatoes mixture. Stir and cook them until well combined. You can add salt and pepper as the seasoning to the dish. For the garnish, sprinkle the chopped cilantro on top of it.
Those are the easy and quick steps to make Mexican Chorizo with Potatoes that you can make yourself at home. It is better to serve the dish while it is hot and it will be best to enjoy the meal with warm tortillas.