The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 20 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 50 min
Mexican Chicken Pasta consists of many flavors in it, spicy, creamy and cheesy as well. If you are fond of this kind of food, then you need to try this simple recipe at home since it is very easy to make. Take a look at the article below for a complete recipe.
How to make Mexican Chicken Pasta
To make four full portions of this creamy and spicy Mexican Chicken Pasta at home, you just need to spend around 50 minutes at your kitchen. Then, in the end, you can enjoy this special dinner dish with the whole family or friends.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 450 gr chicken breast
- A tablespoon of cumin
- A tablespoon of chili powder
- A half teaspoon of salt
- Two large pieces of bell peppers or eight for small sized, choose the different color, clean them up and cut into slices
- 100 gr green chiles, cut into cubes
- 200 gr fettuccine pasta
- 120 gr heavy cream
- 120 ml milk
- 200 gr shredded cheddar cheese
- 100 gr shredded mozzarella cheese
- To start making this dish, you need to cut the chicken first. Make sure that it is cut into several small bites. Then prepare a large skillet and fill with olive oil on it. Heat the oil until it is hot enough to cook the chicken bites along with other ingredients.
- The complement ingredients that you need to add while cooking the chicken are half of the chili powder, cumin, and salt. Then, cook the chicken over high heat for several minutes until they are completely cooked, and the color becomes golden brown. Next, turn the heat off and place the chicken on a plate and set it aside for a while.
- Still using the same skillet, cook other ingredients like bell peppers and green chiles. Stir and cook these ingredients for several minutes until they get soften. Next, bring the chicken back to the skillet. After this, you can continue to cook the pasta.
- Cook the pasta until it is done according to the instructions and drain it well. Then, add the pasta into the killer along with the milk and heavy cream. Cook until it boils and adds the cheese on top until it gets melted and combined with the sauce. Bring to simmer and season with the remaining spices if desired.
After following all of the steps above, your homemade Mexican Chicken Pasta is almost ready to enjoy. To serve, you need to place the pasta on top of the serving platter and enjoy this immediately while it is hot to get a better taste.