The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 minCook: 40 minReady in: 55 min
The best time to enjoy this Loaded Chicken Tostadas is at lunch with your friends. Fortunately, with the recipe below, you can make some at home. All of the ingredients are already there in your kitchen, and you only need less than an hour to serve six plates of loaded chicken tostadas.
How to cook Loaded Chicken Tostadas?
To cook this meal, you need to prepare for three kinds of ingredients and four simple and easy directions. Read and follow the instructions below until the end for the complete recipe.
For crispy tortillas:
- Vegetable oil
- Six layers of white corn tortillas
- 450 gr of shredded chicken, cooked
- 80 ml of lime juice
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- 50 gr of chopped coriander or cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- Refried Beans that is still warm
- 100 gr of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- An avocado or Guacamole, sliced
- 450 ml of Salsa Cruda sauce
- 120 ml of sour cream
- A scallion, sliced
- 12 leaves of coriander or cilantro
- Prepare a large heavy-bottomed pot and heat it with vegetable oil over medium heat or 190 celsius-degree. Put the tortilla in it and fry for around 2 minutes or until the color turns brown or until the texture is crispy. Do the same step to the other remaining tortillas and remove it to a pan with a paper towel in it. Arrange the tortillas and give salt on top of it. Set aside for a while.
- Take a small bowl and put the chicken, lime juice, olive oil, and coriander. Mix them until well combined. Then, do not forget to add the salt and pepper as the seasoning. Stir and combine them again. Next, take the plastic wrap and cover the bowl with it. Make sure all surface of the bowl is covered then set aside.
- Now, it’s time to assemble the tostadas. Prepare a broiler and heat it up. Get the tortillas and sprinkle with refried beans and cheese on top of each. Remove the tortillas to a baking sheet and bake until 30 seconds or until the cheese gets melted or turns into light brown. After that, place the tortillas on six plates.
- Get the chicken mixture and put it on top of each tortilla. Give the sliced lettuce also and other ingredients like avocado, salsa cruda, and sour cream. Then, for the garnish, you can add scallion and coriander leaves on the top of the tortillas. Your loaded chicken tostada is ready and serves it while it is hot.
Those are the easy and quick steps to cook a healthy and crispy Loaded Chicken Tostadas that you can simply make in your kitchen.