The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 1 hour and 15 min Ready in: 1 hour and 30 min
Lemon Chicken Pasta Bake is pretty easy to make. Not only the ingredients that are easy to find, but the steps are also simple to do. If you never try this before, get yourself ready with the ingredients below and follow the steps from the beginning until the end.
How to make Lemon Chicken Pasta Bake?
With the recipe below, you can make around eight serving portions of Lemon Chicken Pasta Bake at home for your family dinner meals.
- 450 gr small pasta, dry
- 450 gr chicken breasts without the bones and the skins, cut into small pieces
- A medium-sized yellow onion, cut into small dices
- three cloves of minced garlic
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- two cans of chicken soup cream
- 150 ml milk
- A tablespoon lemon juice
- 30 gr grated parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley as the garnish
- Sliced lemons as the garnish
- First, you need to prepare the oven by heating it up over 400 Fahrenheit-degree or 200 celsius-degree. After that, while waiting for the oven to get the specific heat, you may prepare for other ingredients. Here, you can prepare a large baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Then, set it aside.
- Next, prepare a large pot and fill with salted water in it. Then, heat it up until it gets boiled, and after that, you may add the pasta to the boiling salted water. After that, you can cook the pasta in around 5 minutes. Don’t forget to drain the pasta and set it aside.
- To continue, you may prepare a large bowl to combine the remaining ingredients in it, like the cooked pasta, the chicken pieces, minced garlic and diced onions. Also, make sure you include the salt and ground black pepper in it to taste the mixture. Mix well and set aside for a while.
- Prepare a small saucepan and fill with the sauce ingredients like milk and the cream soup. Heat the saucepan over low heat. Then, stir and combine these ingredients until it gets heated and the texture turns creamy. After that, you may pour it over the pasta mixture. Add with lemon juice and stir well.
- After it is well combined, place the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish and put it in the oven to bake for around one hour with the aluminum foil as the cover. When it is done, take off the aluminum foil. Also, grate the parmesan cheese on top of it. Put it under the broiler to melt the cheese.
Now, your Lemon Chicken Pasta Bake is about to serve. When the cheese has completely melted, you may turn off the heat and garnish the pasta with chopped parsley and lemon slices on top of it. Enjoy this yummy baked pasta immediately while it is hot.