The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
If you need the right desert for the spring or even summer dinner, this should be it. It has everything from sweetness, freshness, to the most fun color you will enjoy.
How to Make Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
The process takes several different steps for two main elements of this menu. However, the steps are pretty easy to imitate.
- 6 full sheets of graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons of butter, melt
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2½ tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1½ tablespoons of gelatin powder, unflavored one
- 1½ tablespoons of water
- 1½ cups of heavy cream
- A jar of lemon curd, this recipe uses Dickenson’s
- 12 oz of cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup of powdered sugar, divide
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- Mint levaes
- Lemon wedges
- In a small mixing bowl, add the graham crackers and sugar. Whisk them until well combined. Add the melted butter and stir until it is perfectly mixed. Transfer this mix into eight to ten serving cups, depending on the size of cups you use. Give it a little press so the layer is even. Set aside.
- Take another mixing bowl. Add in water and lemon juice and sprinkle the gelatin on the top. Set aside for around five minutes. Take another medium sized mixing bowls and add in the heavy cream. Whip until the cream is in its peaks form and soft. Then, add ⅓ cup of the prepared powdered sugar and the food coloring if you like it. Whip together until it changes into fluffy form. Set aside.
- In a different mixing bowl, whisk the cream cheese until it gets fluffy and smooth. When it reaches the texture, add the lemon curd and the remaining powdered sugar in it. Whisk until the mixture is well combined and smooth again. Now, take a hand mixer and continue mixing this. Then, add the gelatin mixture slowly and mix until it is well combined.
- Now, add ⅓ of the heavy cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture. Fold until it is well combined. Then, add the remaining heavy cream mixture in it and continue folding. Next, transfer this mixture on top of the graham cracker layer on the serving cups. You can use the spoon or piping bag for faster process. Cover the cup and keep them in the fridge for around two hours. Serve it while it is cold with garnish you like.
Well, you don’t need to wait until dinner to serve this. Instead, you can also use this dessert recipe as and hot and sweaty evening delight. While your friends will like it, your kids will love it too.