The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 20 min
Do you like shrimp? If you like shrimp and there is no allergy with shrimp you may try to eat shrimp differently. Kung Pao Shrimp can be your option as a dish menu. It offers a different taste for you. Besides that, cooking time takes 15 minutes, so it will not take much time. Simple cooking and serving make you interest to cook Chinese cuisine and serve. Also, easy ingredients find at the market around your home.
How to Make Kung Pao Shrimp
To make Kung Pao Shrimp just take 15 minutes, it is not quite long time. To make it, mix all ingredients to make a sauce and save the sauce to add while the shrimp are cooking. Fry shrimp quickly and drain for a while. Simple cooking instruction becomes a favourite one. Just follow this step to make Kung Pao Shrimp. Let’s see the ingredients and how to cook.
- 16 ounces fresh shrimp or 8 oz. frozen prawn
- 3 tablespoons peanuts oil
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1inch root ginger sliced
- 1 scallion sliced
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts
- 3/5 dried chilli peppers
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn-starch
- 2 teaspoons black vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock or water
- Prepare all sauce ingredient and a small bowl. Put all ingredients in small bowl; light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, corn-starch, black vinegar, sesame oil, chicken stock or water then, stir until mixed well.
- Peel shrimp and cut the trails and head. Then, heat up oil cooking, fry quickly until well done. Drain after well done. Add garlic, ginger, and scallions to stir-fry around 30 seconds and add dried chilli paper.
- Add green paper slice, cook until soft. Pour shrimp and stir-fry sauce. Mix well. Before serve to plate, add roasted peanuts and mix again. Turn off the stove, move to the plate to serve.
To make Kung Pao Shrimp is simple, just follow the step carefully to cook this menu with good taste. Don’t forget to eat while still warm. You can eat with rice as a lunch or dinner menu. You can recommend to your friend at the office or to your family to eat shrimp differently. It can bring to your workplace and become lunch. It will save your money automatically. So, don’t hesitate to cook Kung Pao Shrimp and eat together with someone special or your family. Happy try to make it.