The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 1 hour Cook: 15 min Ready in: 1 hour and 15 min
Do you want to taste the new cuisine you never think before? Or maybe you need a new recipe for your breakfast or brunch in your holiday time? Korean Steak Sandwich with Jalapenos and Garlic Mayo recipe could be the right solution! The combination of three culture that comes from British (sandwich), Mexican (jalapenos), Korean (Korean steak) will bring you into the mind-blown taste you never feel before.
Korean Steak Sandwich with Jalapenos and Garlic Mayo Recipe
Korean Steak Sandwich with Jalapenos and Garlic Mayo have a strong feeling because the beef steak itself is marinated with the Korean spies to get the legit taste that well absorbed to the meat. It is so delicious! Come on let’s check the recipe below!
- Two large ribeye steaks
- Two tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Two tablespoons gochujang paste
- Two tablespoons grated or minced ginger
- Two tablespoons light brown sugar
- Two tablespoon rice wine
- Three cloves peeled and grated or minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- One sweet apple, grated with the apple skin
- One tablespoon natural sesame oil
- Two tablespoon vegetable oil
- One red bell pepper, sliced into cube sized
- One yellow bell pepper, sliced into cube sized
- Four thick slices of sandwich bread
- Three tablespoons melted salted butter
- ¼ teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
- 100 gr grated mature cheddar cheese
- Half small red onion, sliced
- Three small jalapenos size, then sliced
- Three scallions, thinly sliced
- Four tablespoon mayonnaise
- Two teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- Sliced the steak thinly into strips. Then add the gochujang paste, black pepper soy sauce, ginger, rice wine, sugar, minced garlic cloves, grated apple and sesame oil in a bowl. Then add the steak, mix well, and let it marinate for 45 minutes in a fridge.
- Add oil in the pan and set the pan over high heat. Add the marinated steak and stir fry it for 5 minutes or until it starts to getting caramelized. Set aside in a pate or a bowl. The add the bell peppers to the pan over medium heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Adjust the sandwich bread to sandwich press, do not forget to brush both of side with the butter and then put the steak slice, cooked peppers, roasted sesame seed, and grated cheddar cheese. Press the sandwich, then cook for 5 minutes, or until bread turns golden brown and the cheddar cheese melted. In another bowl, mix minced garlic and mayonnaise and pour it into the sandwich.
Korean Steak Sandwich with Jalapenos and Garlic Mayo is done. You can bring this sandwich to the school or the office as your lunch! Happy sandwich game day!