The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
With only 30 minutes, you can serve a healthy and satisfying Korean soup for your great dinner. The ingredients are pretty easy to find as well as the steps which are also pretty simple to follow. Moreover, now you can make this favorite Korean soup at home by following the instructions below.
How to cook Korean Spicy Chicken Soup Dakgaejang
This Korean chicken soup consists of two main ingredients which are chicken breasts and scallions. However, you may add other vegetables like bean sprouts, mushrooms, etc. to get to a full recipe, read and follow the article below until the end.
- 450 gr of chicken breasts or thighs, with no fat
- A quarter of medium onion
- A scallion
- 4 to 5 cloves of garlic
For the vegetables
- 3 to 4 scallions, cut them into 2-inch pieces
For the seasoning
- A tablespoon of sesame oil
- A tablespoon of gochujang
- A half tablespoon of gukaganjang or Korean soup soy sauce
- Minced garlic
- salt and pepper
Other compliment ingredients
- A large egg
- Prepare a medium-sized pot with a liter of water. Then, put the chicken breasts, onion, scallion, and garlic into the pot. Heat the pot and cook the ingredients over high heat until it is boiled. After that, lower the heat to medium-low and put the cover on. Boil the mixture again for seven until 8 minutes.
- After it is boiled, turn off the stove and place the chicken in a bowl. Turn the heat off then place the chicken in a bowl. In another bowl, strain the chicken broth while removing the fats. If the chicken is cool enough, then you may remove the skin and bones. Next, shred the chicken and add with salt and pepper for the seasoning.
- Take the previous pot and heat it over low heat with sesame oil. Then add chili pepper flakes. After that, turn off the heat and stir the pepper until the oil turns to red. Remember not to burn the flakes. Next, mix the pepper with soup soy and garlic. Stir them until well combined.
- Pour the chicken broth into the pot, heat it until boiling. Then combine the meat and scallions into the pot. Bring it to a boil for three until 4 minutes. Here, you may add salt and pepper as the seasoning. Before you turn off the heat, drizzle an egg but don’t stir.
To get the best serving, enjoy this soup while it is hot with a bowl of rice. For your information, this soup is the most favorite one in summer days for people to boost the energy.