The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 20 min
Kimchi Udon Stir Fry is the combination of Kimchi (Korean fermented vegetables with spicy ingredients) and udon noodles (thick wheat noodles that taste soft and chewy but has neutral flavor). Basically, you can find and enjoy this dish mostly in an Asian restaurant. Luckily, now you can make it by yourself even a lot cheaper then you buy it. With easy and quick steps to make, you can cook this meal at your kitchen to complete your weekend.
How to cook Kimchi Udon Stir Fry
In only 15 minutes, you can serve a bowl of delicious kimchi udon stir fry. The main ingredients used here are kimchi, udon, and bacon along with other vegetables and spices as the compliment ingredients. Now, let’s prepare the whole ingredients below and follow the directions until the end.
- 450 gr of chopped kimchi
- Two packages of fresh udon noodles or 200 gr of dry udon noodles
- Two strips of chopped bacon
- A clove of garlic, minced
- A pinch of sriracha sauce
- 20 gr of honey
- A tablespoon of soy sauce
- A half tablespoon of rice vinegar
- A teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
- Four large scallions, sliced
- 2 eggs
- shredded nori
- Prepare a pot with boiled water and cook the udon noodles. To cook the udon, you need to follow the instructions written on the package. After it is boiled, remove the udon and drain the water. Next, place the udon noodles in a bowl and set aside for a while.
- Next, you need to prepare the sauce. Take a medium-size bowl and put the sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce and rice vinegar into the bowl. Mix the ingredients until well combined. If you think that it is all combined then, you can set this aside for a while and continue with the bacon.
- Prepare a large pan and heat it over high heat and put the bacon on it. Cook the bacon until 2 or 3 minutes or until it is cooked. However, make sure that the bacon is not too crispy. Then, add the garlic and kimchi to the bacon. Stir and cook them for a minute. Put the udon noodles, sauce and sesame oil to the mixture. Stir them until well combined. After that, turn the off the heat and move the dish to a plate.
To serve this meal, you can use chopped scallions, egg, and shredded nori as the garnish. Besides, you can keep this Kimchi Udon Stir Fry in the refrigerator for one until two days.