The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 20 min
Kimchi fried rice is the simplest food made from kimchi Korea. It was spicy, tasty and the aroma was delicious. Suitable for those of you who have not had dinner yet. With this recipe for just 15 minutes, you can eat it with a delicious flavor. Especially for you do not have time to cook for long, because of your busy at work, this is the best recipe solution for you.
How to make Kimchi Fried Rice Homemade and Delicious?
Making it too easy. With the necessary ingredients of rice and ingredients in this food house, you can eat directly. The recipe is handy for you who want a variant of the daily diet.
- 170 grams kimchi
- 1/3 cup kimchi juice
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang
- ½ tablespoo soy sauce
- 2 sdt toastes sesame oil
- 560 grams cooked short-grain rice or about 3 cups
- 1 sdm vegetable oil
- 1 scallion
- 2 sunny side up eggs
- The first step, please note that if you use American bacon, it is better to stir it first in a pan that is not heated. Then the oil is removed from the next step. However, if using a vegetarian or other meat version you can proceed to the second phase. Heat the pan on the stove.
- Step two, add a little oil, then stir-fry the kimci together with the onion into the small frying pan. When you stir-fry kimci, try a medium-lighted fire, not too small for a few minutes. Until kimci looks ripe. Add the vegetables, and then cook until the vegetables look transparent.
- Step three, then add ½ tsp of butter, garlic, and sweet soy sauce. Then stir-fry until all the spices, vegetarians, and kimci can mature evenly. Saute about 2 to 3 minutes. After the aroma is fragrant, add chicken, or pork to your taste. If there is no meat, you can also add fried eggs or other. Not added to anything does not matter, it’s all to your taste.
- Finally, once everything has cooked, and the additional ingredients you think are enough, then the fire is turned off, but the frying pan that contains the kimchi fried rice remains on the burner. Then you can add rice and leftover butter, mix well, and do not forget to add salt as per your requirement.
This recipe Kimci fried rice homemade, hopefully, you can try at home. It can also be a practical cooking menu, which can made in your busy time. So, you do not have to bother and confused again in choosing a menu of food that cooking process is concise. Hopefully useful and good luck.