The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 35 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 55 min
Japchae or chance is a popular food in Korea. This food is the number one food that is enjoyed by most people after the Korean celebration events like New Year’s Eve or any other special events.
How to make Japchae – Korean Glass Noodles
Preparing Japchae is almost the same as the traditional Bibimbap. This food is made from basic vegetables and meat. Here’s the material and how to make it:
The main ingredients:
- 250-gram Korean sweet potato starch noodles
- 100 grams of rib eye fillet
- one medium carrot
- 110 grams of baby spinach
- ¼ small red cap
- ½ large yellow onion
- 100 grams of fresh shiitake mushrooms
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- one tablespoon of sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Honey to taste
- one teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- one tablespoon sesame oil
- one egg
- The first step, prepare the rib eye fillet by soaking the blood using a soft kitchen paper. Then sliced thin and put the trip into a medium bowl. Then add the marinade beef. Give the sauce to the meat. Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and set aside for around 30 minutes. While you are waiting for this, you may prepare the remaining ingredients.
- The second step, prepare vegetables, and ingredients contained in the main ingredients Add thinly sliced mushrooms into a medium bowl. Combine up to 20 minutes. Then boil water in medium pot. After that, put the spinach and cook for about 5 minutes. Then prepare a large pot to cook noodles for 7 minutes.
- The third step, start preparing all the ingredients that have made above. Prepare a medium skillet. Put all of the ingredients to keep the beef on top (soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, pepper powder, etc.). All the elements are inserted alternately with an interval of approximately 1 to 2 minutes to produce a perfect result.
- Step four, finishing. Add the cooking oil, then thinly sliced the egg white and yellow like a matchstick shape. Put these ingredients into a bowling bowl as used above. After that, add the ingredients for the finishing touch by using the sesame oil and sesame seeds in a bowl that has been prepared and stir evenly with your hands.
With kinds of ingredients, this Japchae or Korean glass noodles has richer flavor than any other food which tastes absolutely delicious and satisfying. It can be guaranteed that anybody who eats this will ask for more portions. So, now let’s follow the recipe and make your own version of Japchae.