The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
My kids absolutely adore this Instant Pot Meatloaf Muffin recipe, plus they are keto! Kid Friendly, Keto, and packed full of delicious flavors? Sounds like a win-win to me…or is that a win-win-win?
One of the very first Instant Pot accessories I went out and bought after getting my Instant Pot was this silicone “egg bites” mold.
It is so incredibly easy to use and perfect for making these mini meatloaf bites in. Individual portion sized, kid friendly, and super easy to make in batches for freezer meal planning!
Instant Pot Keto Meatloaf
When it comes to meatloaf, I tend to be very particular. Ground beef on it’s own tends to be very bland and can dry out quickly. To add flavor and texture to our mini meatloaves I love to add onions and other spices.
The downside of this though is that onions will release moisture while being cooked. Add to it that these meatloaf muffins are being cooked in a pressure cooker (with liquid) and these mini meatloaves can come out a tad wet.
I promise though, it’s an easy fix! Just simply drain off the excess liquids and pat them dry. Easy peasy 🙂
How To Make Instant Pot Meatloaf Muffins?
Instant Pot Meatloaf Muffins
- 1 Instant pot
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 t. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs. ground beef (80%)
- ¼ c. yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 t. coconut flour*
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. onion powder
- 1 t. tomato paste
- 2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1 t. fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- ¾ c. Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Spray silicone muffin pan with non-stick cooking oil.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients together with your hands, except for the shredded cheese.
- Divide beef mixture into 12 equal-sized portions and place into the prepared silicone muffin openings. Place the muffin pan in the Instant Pot trivet.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Set the trivet with muffin pan into the Instant Pot.
- Cover the Instant Pot with lid and seal vent.
- Pressure cook on "High/Manual" for 25 minutes.
- Once done cooking, quick release pressure. Remove the trivet from the Instant Pot
- Top with cheese and allow that cheese to melt before serving.
Alrighty y’all, let’s get cooking!
Not making these keto mini meatloaves in your Instant Pot right this second? Then pin this post so you can easily find it later!