The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 50 min Ready in: 60 min
What are gyros? Gyros are vertically cooked meat which is usually used as a substitute for burger patties. Gyros can be made with beef can also be chicken, but employed in the manufacture of instant pots of chicken gyros is derived from meat. This one menu is a unique menu that is usually in a big restaurant, but now you can make yourself at home.
How to make instant pot chicken gyros?
The way in making this one menu is not too difficult although you are still a beginner, it’s just that you need accuracy and tenacity to produce a distinctive taste and delicious. Here is the recipe.
- Five garlic cloves, crushed
- One red onion
- Three tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 (6 to 8 ounces) chicken breast
- One tablespoon dried oregano
- Two spoons of dried mint
- ½ cup of cucumber, drain well
- One teaspoon salt
- ½ cup plain yogurt yogurt
- Two cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Two tablespoons the olive oil
- Three spoons the dry dill
- Four whole grain pitas
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, cut into two
- Two tablespoons of red onion, sliced into thin slices
- 1 cup of romaine lettuce, torn
- ¼ feta cheese
- For chicken, place all ingredients into instant pots, ranging from garlic, onion, lemon juice, chicken broth, chicken breast, dried oregano, and dried mint. After all, ingredients to process the chicken into the pot, then the pan closed, make sure the lid closed tightly, and the button does not lead to ventilation. Press the “poultry” button followed by the “adjust” button to turn on the lamp with high pressure. Change the time by using the “+” tool for 25 minutes. Pot instant will automatically pre-heat first (about 15 minutes depending on the instant pot) and after that cooking time is ready. When the cooking time is 25 minutes, release the instant pot carefully as the steam from the instant pot is very hot.
- After all, steam has come out, then close the container opened and grabbed the chicken, then drained. The first step used is to prepare a small bowl of the sauce pot, then place the cucumber and sprinkle with salt, then set aside for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix some ingredients in making the sauce and stir it evenly. After that, put the ingredients of the sauce into yogurt, then add the cucumber that had been dipped into yogurt.
- Finally, place about ¼ cup chicken then adds 1 to 2 tablespoons of gyro sauce that have been made. Then put on it to make it soothing and appealing by adding additives like tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and feta. So instant pot chicken gyros ready to serve.
Fascinating and amazing is not it? It only takes a little time and little intention to be able to create a delicious and nutritious food menu, and international class. For you who are still confused to try it, good luck!