The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 20 minReady in: 30 min
Starving and need some quick, easy, and budget, friendly cook? You can make Korean beef bowl. This food is rich with beef and also the flavor. But, the most important matter is you just need 15 minutes to make this tasty meal. Quite short isn’t it? So, don’t waste your time, just observe the recipe below and practice it in your home.
Steps to Make a Simple, Yummy Korean Beef Bowl
Korean beef bowl is a simple, fast, and cooked easily dish. This one is a twist on traditional Korean dish, bulgogi, with some extra vegetables. But, bulgogi is usually marinated overnight to enhance its flavors, different with this ground beef version that just takes 15 minutes to have the same flavors! The interesting fact is, this food is tastes like Korean BBQ which is delightful. You can make it for accompanying your weeknight meal time.
- 1 pound ground beef
- Two teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- One tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes or more, to season
- Three cloves garlic, mince it
- Two green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon sesame seeds
- Take a small bowl and whisk soy sauce, ¼ cup brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, ¼ teaspoon ground ginger, and two teaspoons sesame oil in it. Before you move to the next action, make sure that you have to get the soft mixture. Rest them for a moment while you go and take a skillet for the next step.
- Next, heat one tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet until medium high. When you get the proper temperature, add ground beef to it and cook until well-browned (approximately 3-5 minutes). Be careful to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat. Prepare the soy sauce.
- Still using the skillet, stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined. Stir frequently and simmer until the heat through the sauce. You need 2 minutes to complete this action. Don’t forget to taste the cook before you fill out this step and extinguish the fire.
- Take some bowls and serve the beef immediately. You also can garnish it with green onion and sesame seeds if you want. This food is suitable to eat with rice too. Don’t forget to add the chopsticks so you can feel the Oriental nuance while eating this Korean beef bowl.
Korea has its unique, healthy, and delicious cuisines that made them famous around the world. Korean beef bowl is just one of the delicious dish from the country. With this easiness recipe, you are allowed to make the food every time in your home. This one is also can be alternative food if you are bored with a basic wheat meal. Have a good cook.