The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 20 min
It has the deadly combination of chocolate, being hot, and floats. While it will be delicious and calming, it will be a fun desert as well.
How to Make Hot Chocolate Floats
You can prepare this dessert in a matter of minutes. It doesn’t take a pro to make it. Instead, the recipe is pretty simple.
- 4 oz of chocolate milk bar, chop
- 6 oz of chocolate with bittersweet taste, chop
- 1 quart of ice cream, this recipe uses vanilla
- 3 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 3 cups of whole milk
- A cup of heavy cream
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Hot fudge sauce
- Shavings of chocolate or rainbow sprinkles for decoration, optional
- Take a medium sized sauce pan and add in the milk, cream, 2 tablespoon of the brown sugar, salt, and vanilla extract. Whisk the entire ingredients until well mixed. Set the stove to medium heat and put the pan on it. Let it warms slowly. Whisk it occasionally to make sure everything is well mixed and it changes to smooth texture. Keep doing it until it finally simmers. Turn off the heat and remove the pan.
- While it is still pretty hot, add in the chocolate and chocolate milk bar. Stir until they all melt and well mixed into the first mixture. When it is all well mixed, give it a taste and make some corrections. If it isn’t sweet enough, add the brown sugar. If it doesn’t taste like chocolate enough, add the chopped chocolate. Give it another taste.
- If you want some elevated look for this, take another sauce pan and boil some water in it. When the water is hot enough, add in a heat resistance bowl with chopped dark cooking chocolate in it. Stir occasionally to melt the chocolate. When it is melted, remove the pan and bowl.
- Prepare a tall glass and pour the melted chocolate on the tip of the glass. Rotate the glass to cover the entire tip. Then, when the melted chocolate is dry, scoop the ice cream and add inside the glass. You can have as any scoops as you want it. Next, pour the hot mixture of chocolate we make the first time, and garnish with shavings of chocolate, fudge sauce, sprinkles, and whipped cream or the combination. It is ready to serve.
This dessert will make a perfect desert for all ages from kids to elderly. You can use a tall glass or a small mug as well.