The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
Honey Teriyaki Chicken is the main menu of food in cooking in a short period. This food is very delicious if served with red rice to fit the healthy food menu. And the ingredients are straightforward to find and not too much. Therefore Teriyaki is very suitable for your breakfast when in chase time to leave early.
How to make a Honey Teriyaki Chicken
Making Honey Teriyaki Chicken is comfortable, practical, and not need a long time to cook. And the results are very delicious cuisine served as the main menu. Just 20 minutes the food is ready to eat. Easy is not it? Make sure you try it and follow the recipe below.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders 1.5 lbs
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce
- If necessary provide one tablespoon of red sodium and soy sauce
- 1 garlic
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seed two tablespoons
- The first step, prepare the chicken tender first. Then cut the raw chicken into one part with the same shape to make it look impressive. In cutting meat, you can vary your heart’s content with triangles, rectangles, circles, or other shapes to beautify the look like food in a restaurant.
- After that, put the chicken into a large size bowl. Then pour teriyaki sauce, sliced white, honey sauce, pepper and salt to taste. Match the dosage according to the recommended rules on this recipe. Then stir until the spices are mixed evenly throughout the chicken that has been cutting.
- After that, put the chicken into a pan that has given oil and in the heat with a moderate temperature. Then stir about 5 minutes for the sauce to thicken correctly. Wait until the sauce has reduced. To spice for about 10 minutes to seep into all parts of the chicken, then add sesame seeds.
- After all the ingredients have been sealed and seep into the chicken, and the sesame seeds have been mixed well with the chicken, remove the cooking dough from the fire. Then let stand approximately 5 minutes before the main menu is served to eat for you or your family.
Thus the main menu recipe Honey Teriyaki Chicken. It is straightforward for you to practice in your kitchen. Indeed the family will match your cooking with this one. In addition to a short cooking process, the result was delicious as eating in restaurants. Good luck trying this dish.