The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 3 hours Ready in: 3 hours and 15 min
Want to try another recipe for your remaining beef chuck? We suggest you make Guinness and coffee Irish beef stew. The cuisine is a very excellent combination of Guinness, coffee, and special Irish beef stew! This one is up to 6 portions so you can enjoy it with your family or friends! They will love it.
How to Make a Mouthwatering Guinness and Coffee Irish Beef Stew?
Guinness and coffee Irish beef stew are a unique and delicious in flavor dish that is made with Guinness, pure coffee extract, and some vegetables. Before you going to practice the recipe, making sure that you have all the cooking utensils as necessary like spoons (a teaspoon and tablespoon), knife, cutting board, paper towel, spatula, pot (or dutch oven), small bowls and plates.
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ½ pounds of boneless beef chuck
- Salt and black pepper, to season beef
- Four cloves garlic, mince it
- Two yellow onions, chop it
- Seven slices bacon, chopped
- 3 ½ tablespoons all purpose flour
- can Guinness Draught beer as much as 14.9 ounces
- tomato paste for five tablespoons
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Four carrots, cut into ½ inch slices
- Two celery stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Two bay leaves
- One teaspoon of dried thyme
- One teaspoon of pure coffee extract (you may use Nielsen-Massey)
- Water as much as ¼ cup
- Three dried prunes, chop it
- Eight baby red skin potatoes, cut in half or quarters
- Use the sharp knife to slice the beef chuck into 1-1 / 2-2 inch of pieces. Dab beef with a paper towel and wait until dry. After that, season liberally with salt and black pepper while you heat olive oil in the pot (or dutch oven) and set until high heat.
- Next, you can add the single layer of the beef to the pan and make them brown. Make sure that you are careful of the oil, as it may spatter. Then, you may remove browned beef to a plate. Repeat this action with the remaining meats one by one.
- Make the heat lower into the medium and add the chopped onions with garlic. Pour the salt sufficiently and cook them until they’re soft. You need 3-4 minutes. Add bacon pieces and cook them all together until they get a brownish color.
- The next action that you should do is adding flour to the cook and stir so they may combine well. Make sure that you let the floured mixture cook until 1 minute to remove any raw flour taste. While the flour mixture on the cook, combine coffee extract and water. Set them aside.
- Then, pour in Guinness beer and stir well. Add tomato paste, celery, chicken stock, carrots, parsnip, bay leaves, thyme, and coffee extract to mixture later. Return the beef to the pot. Stir again for a moment and add enough water into the mix.
- After you get, the mixture boiled, reduce heat to low, or so that it’s simmering, cover, and simmer again. You need approximately 2 hours to finish this action. After it completed, remove the lid, add potatoes and chopped prunes. Stir and then simmer them uncovered for 30-40 minutes until the sauce is thick.
- Make the beef and vegetables tender. You also may skip the extra fat off the surface and adjust salt and pepper. Remove the bay leaves and serve it. Your Guinness and coffee Irish beef stew are ready to eat. This food is best to eat when harm.
So, that’s how the Guinness and coffee Irish beef stew work. You may try those steps in your home and share the food with your family. Make your quality time with family by enjoying this special food. Don’t forget to ask them how it tasted. Have a good cook.