The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 35 min
Ground beef enchiladas are a recommended stuff for you whose love beef and love cooking experiment! No need a long time to make this full packed flavorful bite, and of course, your family will love it (because they are one of the best beef creation has ever made!) Check out the ingredient list and instructions below.
How to make Ground Beef Enchiladas Easily
Do you have a pound of ground beef, tortillas, and cheese in your home? Then you can use them to make a ground beef enchilada. Before you start the cooking step by step, make sure that you have to prepare all ingredients and cooking utensils such as spoons, skillet or saucepan, a large plate, and small bowls to help you complete the cooking activity.
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One yellow onion, diced
- 1 Anaheim chili, diced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Two cloves garlic, mince it
- Kosher salt as much as 1 ½ teaspoon
- Cayenne as much as 1/8 teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- One can petite diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
- One can of enchilada sauce (15 ounces) with mild or medium spiciness
- One can drain black beans (15 ounces), drained
- ½ cup sliced olives, drained
- Two tablespoons of cilantro, divided
- 1 cup Jack cheese shredded
- 12-15 flour Tortillas taco size
- Take a skillet (or saucepan), and set the fire over medium-high heat. Heat the olive oil. After the oil temperature fit, cook the onion, Anaheim chili, also spices which consider salt, pepper, cumin, and cayenne. Stir-fry the onion until tender and add the garlic. Cook for an additional minute, until they smell good.
- Then, add the beef to the mixture and cook until well-browned. When you get the browned meat, add half of the enchilada sauce, beans, tomatoes, the olives and one teaspoon of the cilantro. Heat and stir them until they’re blended. When you are complete the action, prepare the oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Take another skillet and heat over medium-high, cook the remaining enchilada sauce. Take one tortilla at a time, drench each tortilla with the sauce and shake off excess sauce. Then, lay flat the tortilla and fill with three tablespoons of the beef and onion mixtures in a line down the center.
- Next, roll the tortilla up into enchiladas. You can add shredded jack cheese, the remaining meat mixture, and the remaining the chopped cilantro back to back to the top. After you are finished, cover it with foil and bake them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes completed, remove the foil carefully. You can cook them for 5-10 minutes more until golden-brown and melted. Last, finish the bake and prepare the large plate to serve the food. Your ground beef enchiladas are ready to taste!
This dish is rich in contents and will make you contented. Since the food is up to six servings, you may share it with your family or friends. The most important thing is you have learned the recipe, and you may practice it by yourself. All the best.