The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 35 min Ready in: 45 min
Another recipe for summer kabobs is here. Baked or Grilled Greek Beef Kabobs can be your alternative dish for providing a nice dish on this summer season. You can cook the Greek Beef Kabobs not only by grilling it, but you can also bake it. So, you can feel a different sensation for the same kabobs. Aint it so unique? And don’t worry about the taste, because both technics are going to give you the same perfect taste of kabobs. Want to try it? Now let’s jump to the steps.
How to make Baked or Grilled Greek Beef Kabobs?
You can make this delicious kabobs in two different ways. But don’t worry, both of the steps is easy and only takes less than an hour to make it. Here is the direction to cook this summer dish. Let’s check it out.
- For kabobs, you need:
- One and a half lbs of top sirloin, cut into cubes
- A red bell pepper
- A green bell pepper (slice both bell peppers into one and a half inch chunks)
- pepper and salt to taste
- 1 lb of red potatoes, cut it into a half until one-inch cubes
- A large onion, slice into one and a half inch chunks
- For marinade, you need:
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce (low sodium)
- A quarter cup of olive oil
- A package of Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade
- Two tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- A tablespoon of lime juice
- First, make the marinade by adding the prepared vegetables to a large bowl and set aside. Then, in another large bowl, mix the olive oil, Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lime juice into the bowl and whisk it all.
- Next, take at least two tablespoons of the marinade, then put it into a bowl of vegetables. Toss the veggies until well combined and put it in the refrigerator. After that, you can add the beef to the remaining marinade. Mix the marinade and the beef. Refrigerate for few hours.
- Put the marinated beef and vegetables into the skewer. Meanwhile, prepare the grill and preheat the grill over medium-high heat. Grill the beef for about 3 minutes each side or until the meat cooked well. Finally, let it rest for five minutes before serving
- If you want to bake the beef, then preheat the oven first to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line the baking sheet with foil. Grease with the cooking spray. Put the kabobs on the baking sheet and bake for 12-16 minutes until the beef well cooked. Let it rest five minutes before you serve.
Your Baked or Grilled Greek Beef Kabobs are now ready to serve! Tips for enjoying the bake Greek Beef Kabobs, you can add the whipped Feta Tzatziki dip sauce. Enjoy your warm summertime with tasty kabobs.