The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 20 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 30 min
If you never try the recipe of this Grilled Fish Tacos before, then you should make some at home by preparing the ingredients and following the instructions below.
How to make Grilled Fish Tacos
Make four pieces of Grilled Fish Tacos in only 20 minutes based on the recipe written below.
For the Tacos:
- 450 gr of Tilapia
- 30 ml canola oil
- 25 ml lime juice
- One clove of garlic, finely minced
- One and a half teaspoon of chili powder
- Ground cumin and ground paprika
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- Six pieces of tortillas (can be flour or corn tortillas)
- An avocado, cut into slices
- Cotija cheese, sour cream, salsa or hot sauce to serve
For the Slaw:
- A half red cabbage, cut into slices
- 50 gr chopped cilantro
- A half red onion, cut into thin slices
- One and a half tablespoon of lime juice
- A tablespoon of canola oil
- First of all, you need to prepare a mixing bowl to combine some ingredients in it, like the lime juice, canola oil, minced garlic, ground cumin, chili powder, cayenne, and paprika. Also, don’t forget to season by adding a bit of salt and black pepper into the mixture.
- Then, mix those ingredients well. After that, prepare a zip-lock plastic bag with a gallon size and place the fish in it. To continue, also pour the marinade mixture that you have made before into the zip-lock. Seal it tight and make sure that all part of the fish is finely coated with the marinade mixture.
- Then, allow the fish to marinate for around 20 minutes. Also, make sure that the time used to marinate is not more than 30 minutes. While waiting for the fish to marinate, you may use the time to preheat the grill over medium-high heat. Next, continue to the next step below.
- When the grill and the fish are ready, you may spread the canola oil over the grill grates. Then, place the marinated fish on top of it. Grill the fish for around 3 minutes for each side until it is thoroughly cooked. Next, you may transfer this grilled fish on top of a plate.
- Shred the fish into pieces and set it aside for a while. Here, you need to prepare for the other filling ingredients. Simply prepare a medium mixing bowl to combine the cabbage, cilantro, red onion, and seasoning. Combine well and place this mixture on top of a warm tortilla along with the fish and the avocado slices.
To serve, you may enjoy this Grilled Fish Tacos with your favorite sauce, like hot sauce, sour cream or cotija cheese. For a better taste, enjoy this immediately while it is warm.