The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
Summertime is identical with grilling. But grilling is not identical with meat, or chicken. For vegans, if you love to grill something in this warm summer, you still can enjoy the taste of delicious skewer by changing the meat or chicken with the fresh summer veggies. The fresh and the crunchy texture of vegetables perfectly match with the Fajita marinade plus the smokey sensation which makes you craving more and more. The Grilled Fajita Vegetable Skewers is going to be the perfect company if you want to go picnic in this warm summer season. Want to enjoy this healthy and delicious skewer? Check the recipe below and follow the directions.
How To Make Grilled Fajita Vegetable Skewers?
It is so simple to cook this skewer that full of fresh vegetables. You only need less than an hour because you don’t need to find difficult ingredients and do a complex technique. Moreover, you can use an instant fajita marinade here. Now, let’s jump to the recipe below.
- A large red bell pepper
- A large red onion
- Five fresh corn cobs
- Three average sized of Zucchini
- 8 oz of small brussels sprouts
- 8 oz of mushrooms
- A half cup of salted butter
- A packet of Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Skewers (metal or wooden)
- First of all, you need to prepare the grill and the skewer. If you use the wooden skewer, soak it first in the water for at least 30 minutes before you use it. Then, preheat the grill over medium-low heat into 325 degrees Fahrenheit. After that, prepare the ingredients of the vegetable skewer.
- Cut the shucked corn into one and a half rounds, also the zucchini into an inch rounds. You need to cut the bell pepper and the onions into one and a half inch square pieces. Next, trim 8 oz of small brussels sprouts. And now, you can place them all on the skewer with a random pattern.
- Melt the salted butter, and mix it with Fajita Seasoning mix and the fresh lemon juice in a small bowl. Then, grill the vegetable skewer for about 15 minutes, and dry. Brush the vegetable with the Fajita mixture, and grill it back for 5 minutes. Repeat this thing for two times. If the vegetables look well cooked, then remove it from the heat.
The delicious Grilled Fajita Vegetable Skewers are ready to serve! Enjoy this veggie skewer with your family or your beloved friends. Let it colors your summertime picnic.