The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 25 min
This is a very simple dish to make, and the taste makes you so addicted to. If you want to make some at home, make sure you follow the recipe written below properly.
How to make Grilled Chicken Street Tacos
25-minute is enough for you to make this yummy and refreshing Mexican dish at home. Now, get yourself prepared and start the recipe below.
For the main ingredients:
- 675 gr chicken thighs with no bones and skins
- 20 layers of mini tortillas (white corn), warmed
- Pico de gallo
- 100 gr chopped cilantro
- Lime juice
- Hot sauce (Valentina sauce or others)
- Sour cream
For the Marinade:
- 60 ml orange juice
- 30 ml vinegar (apple cider)
- 25 ml lime juice
- Three cloves of minced garlic
- 25 gr chili powder (ancho or chipotle)
- Two teaspoons of oregano
- Two teaspoons of paprika
- A quarter teaspoon of cinnamon
- A teaspoon of salt and pepper
- The first thing to start making this recipe is starting from the marinade. Here, you need to prepare a ziplock bag, large sized. Then, combine all of the marinade ingredients in it and mix them well. Also, don’t forget to include the chicken thighs. Next, you may store it in the refrigerator for around one hour or more.
- While waiting for the marinade, you may use the time to continue preparing for other ingredients. Prepare a grill and preheat over medium-high. Make sure you spray it with cooking spray or add with canola oil. After the marinade is done, take the chicken out of the bag and grill.
- Grill the chicken thighs for around 5 minutes for each side. Don’t forget to flip so that all part of the chicken is completely cooked. The time of the grill depends on the thickness of the chicken meat. Thud, grill longer for the thicker part of the chicken thighs.
- After all of the chicken is cooked, you need to prepare a plate for placing them. Before you do the next step, you need to let the chicken rest for several minutes until you are ready to chop them into several small pieces. When it is done, it is time to assemble the tortillas.
- To assemble, you need to layer around two mini corn tortillas that are still warm. Then, top them with chopped grilled chicken. After that, also add the pico de gallo on top of the chicken along with the hot sauce, sour cream, and the cilantro as well. Pour a bit of lime juice and enjoy!
Now, your homemade Grilled Chicken Street Tacos are ready to serve. Though it is homemade, it tastes as delicious as the one sold in the food truck. Make sure you enjoy them immediately for a better taste.