The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 20 min Cook: 1 hour and 15 min Ready in: 1 hour and 35 min
Do you want to cook ribs into an amazing dish? Then try this Greek-style recipe and get some delicious finger licking ribs that you can serve for your family at dinner.
How to cook Greek Ribs Finger Lickin Delicious
Serve four until six portions of Greek Ribs in only an hour and 35 minutes. The main ingredient here is baby back ribs, or you can also substitute them with side ribs. Also, the rest ingredients are very easy to find. Now, let’s check the instructions below for a complete recipe for Greek Ribs.
- 3 kg of baby back ribs, you may also use side ribs as well
- 60 gr of chopped fresh oregano or you may use 30 gr of dried oregano
- 100 gr of finely chopped onion
- Five garlic cloves, chopped
- 50 ml of olive oil
- A tablespoon of liquid honey
- 50 ml of freshly juiced lemon
- Two tablespoons of grated lemon rind
- Kosher salt and ground pepper as the seasoning
- To prevent your ribs become chewy and tough, you need to peel the skin of its membrane first. Here, you can slice the ribs under the skin with a sharp knife and pull the skin off. Then, the meat remains with no skin. Next, cut them into single ribs.
- Prepare a medium bowl and put all of the remaining ingredients in it, like the oregano, chopped onion and garlic, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, lemon grates and salt and pepper as the seasoning. Next, combine these ingredients until completely mixed.
- In a large zip-locked bag, fill with the marinade and ribs as well. Cover and shake the ingredients and put it in the refrigerator for around four until 8 hours. Here, you need to turn the bag occasionally so that the marinade can cover all parts of the ribs.
- Next, heat an oven over 400 Fahrenheit-degree or 200 celsius-degree. Take a line cookie sheet or a baking tray that has been surfaced with foil and then spray with olive oil. After that, place the marinated ribs on it. Make sure that you make some space between each rib. Bake for around five until 10 minutes. Lower the heat to 300 degrees and roast for around an hour.
Once your ribs are done, enjoy this as your dinner’s appetizer. Even, it will be best if you enjoy this along with your favorite tasty salad. Besides, if you held a BBQs party, then this dish can be one of the best combinations. Enjoy!