The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 25 min
Greek Pasta Salad is very easy and simple to make. Hence, you can enjoy this whenever you want. Besides, you also may bring this healthy and handy salad for your lunch meal, picnics, barbecues or any other outdoor activities. Enjoy the fresh and perfect combination of veggies and pasta in every spoon of the salad.
How to make Greek Pasta Salad
The ingredients used to make this salad are pretty simple. If you can’t find some of the ingredients here, then you can change them with others. The whole-wheat fusilli can be changed into penne, ziti, rotelle, small shells, or farfalle. Also, if you don’t have any Kalamata olives, you may use black olives. Add your salad with chicken grill or shrimp to make a great breakfast that can boost your energy for a whole day. Now, follow the instructions below for a complete recipe
- 225 grams dry whole-wheat fusilli dry
- A half tablespoon olive oil
- 150 grams grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- A cucumber, cut into coins
- One green bell pepper, sliced with no seeds and ribs
- A half red onion, sliced thin
- 65 grams Kalamata olives
- 110 grams feta cheese crumbled
For the vinaigrette:
- 50 ml olive oil
- A tablespoon red wine vinegar
- A half clove garlic, minced
For the garnish:
- A pinch of dried oregano
- Prepare a pot and fill with water and enough salt. Turn on the heat and bring it boil. Then, add the pasta and cook until it is done. After that, in the cold running water, drain and rinse the pasts. Here, don’t forget to add a half tablespoon of olive oil before you set it aside for a while.
- Now, time to make the vinaigrette. Prepare a small bowl and put all of the vinaigrette ingredients, like olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic and salt as the seasoning. Then, make sure that you whisk these ingredients properly until they are completely mixed.
- Next, prepare a large serving bowl and put the pasta along with the tomatoes, cucumber, green bell, onion, olives, pepper and feta cheese. Also, pour the vinaigrette that you’ve made before into the salad. Finally, it is almost done. The last step is just to add the salad with dried oregano as the garnish.
Now, you can make and enjoy this salad any time you want since the preparation is so easy and quick as well. Don’t forget to serve this salad immediately for the best taste and you also may place it in a sealed container to be refrigerated up to 3 days.