The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
Have a nice and simple meal that you can make at your home at any moment. Just prepare the needed ingredients below and follow the whole steps so that you can cook a Garlicky Greek Spaghetti that is combined with tomatoes and many kinds of herbs and spices as well.
How to cook Garlicky Greek Spaghetti Toss?
This is one of the best recommended meals that you can make for dinner. Easy, quick and contains many healthy components, you don’t have to worry about your cholesterol level after eating this Greek Spaghetti. Not only rich in garlic flavor, but you can also taste the fresh olives and chopped basil ribbons as the garnish. Now, follow this complete recipe written below to guide you in cooking your own version of Garlicky Greek Spaghetti Toss.
- 340 gr dry spaghetti
- 90 gr of olive oil
- One and a half of minced garlic
- 650 gr of Roma tomatoes with no seed and cut into half-inch pieces
- 100 gr of sliced black olives
- 50 gr sliced kalamata olives
- 28 gr of crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 45 gr of capers, drained
- 50 gr of minced fresh parsley
- 50 gr of chopped basil ribbons
- First, start with cooking the spaghetti. You can use boiling water and add with a pinch of salt to cook. For the whole steps, you may follow the directions based on the package. Then, after the spaghetti is cooked, you may prepare to cook for other ingredients.
- Now, prepare a small skillet or a saucepan and heat it over medium-low heat with olive oil in it. Then, place the minced garlic on top of the pan and sauté it for about a minute or until the garlic turns a bit golden. If it is done, you can use it for additional mixture to your pasta.
- Next, drain the cooked pasta from its water. Then, remove it into a mixing bowl or immediately place it in a large serving bowl. Mix other ingredients, like tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese, kalamata olives, capers and parsley along with the olive oil and garlic mixture. Stir them until well combined by adding salt and pepper as the seasoning.
If you have reached this point, then you have finished all the steps. Now, it is time for you to serve your Garlicky Greek Spaghetti Sauce. Also, it is recommended if you want to cook something simple and surely delicious for your beloved one. Here, don’t forget to add chopped basil ribbons as the garnish. Enjoy!