The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 minCook: 15 minReady in: 20 min
Have you ever combined shrimp, garlic, and parmesan to make into a pasta mixture? If not, then the recipe below is a must to try at home.
How to make Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Scampi Pasta
To make this Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Scampi Pasta, you just need to spend around 20 minutes to prepare all of the easy-to-find ingredients below and follow the instructions from the beginning until the end. In the end, you can enjoy a full portion of this delicious homemade pasta.
- 200 gr linguine
- A teaspoon of red pepper flakes (crushed)
- A teaspoon of cajun seasoning
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- 50 ml white wine or you may use chicken stock
- 50 ml lemon juice (squeezed)
- 60 gr butter (salted)
- 450 gr peeled and deveined medium-sized shrimp
- Six cloves of grated garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- One lemon, zested
- 30 gr of parsley leaves (chopped)
- 200 gr Parmesan cheese (grated)
- To start making this dish, you need to prepare a large pot. Then, fill with the water and heat until boil. Also, don’t forget to add salt to the water. To continue, you need to add the pasta to the boiling salted water and cook the pasta according to the instructions written in the package.
- When the pasta is done, don’t forget to drain it well. Next, you may continue to prepare for a large deep skillet. Heat it with butter on it over medium-high heat. Make sure the heated-butter is completely melted, and you can put other ingredients to cook on top of it.
- The ingredients are shrimp, olive oil, Cajun seasoning, grated garlic and pepper flakes. Stir these ingredients for around 3 minutes the texture is completely mixed. Also, make sure that the mixture is completely cooked. Next, you may add other remaining ingredients to the skillet.
- Simply add the wine, or you can use chicken stock as well as the lemon juice. The seasoning like salt and pepper are also important to add. Cook these ingredients for several minutes and then lower the heat to bring to simmer. Next, you may remove the skillet from the heat.
- After that, you can stir the mixture along with the cooked pasta and the zested lemon as well as the grated parmesan cheese. Make sure you mix these ingredients until they are completely combined. As the last touch, don’t forget to garnish your pasta with the remaining parmesan and chopped parsley.
Now, your homemade Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Scampi Pasta is ready to enjoy. Since they are very simple and easy to make, it is better for you to enjoy this immediately while it is warm to get a better taste.