The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 20 min
Lots of fruits and cream cheese, so sweet and smooth taste. This is the fruit pizza Christmas wreath. Some Christmas dessert is often heavy and so rich. But here the fruit pizza is a light and fresh. So fresh outside and perfect smooth inside. Add any kinds of fruits you like on it as long as it is matched with cream cheese. Serve when the party begins, the guests will love the taste. Look into your children; they will addict so much. It means the “wreath” of fruit pizza is so good and delicious.
How to Make Fruit Pizza Christmas Wreath?
The easy and quick dessert start from here. This is the rewarding dessert and the most popular pizza that recommended for all ages. This is the healthy dessert ever, why? Because it is made from fruits. The fruits contain lots of nutrition which needed for the body. The fruit pizza is also suitable to serve at Christmas time. Christmas identical with green, red, and white. You can add more fruits that represent that character. How to make it? Follow steps by steps here.
For baked layers
- one package of cream cheese (Philadelphia product or other)
- one bag of sugar cookie mix (use Betty Crocker product or other)
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- two tsp of lemon juice
- ½ tsp of extract vanilla
For the topping
- 1 cup of strawberry, slice in a half
- 1 cup of raspberry
- 1 cup of blackberries
- one banana, slice into small pieces
- two kiwis, peeled and slice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- Prepare the pizza pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Make the cookie crust using the sugar cookie mix and pour into the pizza pan. If you use the sugar cookie crust from the bag, follow the instructions on it. Baked for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and place in a plate. Let then cold, while waiting for the crust cold, mix the smoothen cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and sugar. Combine by hand mixer to get the dull dough. Gently spread the cream cheese over the crust evenly. Ensure the top crust is covered perfectly.
- Add the fruits of cream cheese randomly, or based your organize. You also can form the fruits into some shape like star, love, etc. Then, complete with fresh mint leaves to beautify the looks. The fruit pizza Christmas wreath is ready to enjoy. Refrigerate for 1 hour before enjoying.
It’s the simple dessert recipe; you can make at home if you want inexpensive. Let’s celebrate the Christmas with lots of blessings.