The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
Want to eat some grilled fresh steak with marinade? We recommend you to taste grilled Carne Carne Asada. This Mexican cuisine is very delightful yet delectable dish which will fulfill your desire! Take a look the steps in this recipe article.
How to Make Mexican Fresh Grilled Carne Asada
Do you like steak? If the answer is ‘yes,’ then you will love this fresh grilled Carne Asada. Fresh grilled Carne Asada is a match combination of raw steak with other ingredients. The recipe is straightforward, and you can practice it in your home. Be sure to prepare all the needed ingredients and cooking utensils before you start to cook.
- Skirt steak trimmed of excess fat as much as 2 pounds
- Olive oil as much 1/3 cup
- One orange, take the juice
- One lemon, take the juice
- 1 lime, take the juice
- Apple cider vinegar, two tablespoons
- Ground cumin, one teaspoon only
- Kosher salt, one teaspoon only
- Freshly ground black pepper in ¼ teaspoon
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves in ½ cup
- Minced four cloves garlic
- Minced and seeded one jalapeno
- Take a large-sized glass baking dish and marinade ingredients. Use the glass baking to whisk the Cane Asada marinade ingredients. Make sure you make them well combined. In a single layer, place skirt steak and coat it with the marinade. Take a plastic wrap and cover the bowl.
- Put the wrapped glass baking dish in the fridge and refrigerate it (approximately 1 hour). Make sure that you don’t take more than 8 hours. Much longer the time passed, the meat will get to break down. After the fridge time completed, prepare your grill to do the next step.
- Preheat your grill for medium heat. You can check the hotness by hold your hand above the grill grates. After it ready, take the steaks and cook it per side for 6-7 minutes. Remember to turn them once and make them into medium-rare. Then, remove the steaks from the grill and rest it in 5 minutes. Before you serve it immediately on a plate, slice the meat thinly across the grain.
That’s a few steps to make grilled carne Asada, a steak with Mexican-style. You will not regret to try this recipe in your house. Not just simply to make, this food have a great taste so you can enjoy it, undoubtedly. This recipe is match to eat together up to six people! Well, share it with your family or friends and ask them how it is. Have a nice cook!