The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 3 min Cook: 5 min Ready in: 8 min
French Hot Chocolate is a drink that you can serve for your family or simply for your friends when some of them come to stay and chat together. Here, in preparing the ingredients, you need to consider which kinds of chocolate that you want to use and make sure that it has at least a good quality so that you can produce some cups of great hot chocolate. The making is so easy and quick to do. No need to worry about the steps since they are all already written completely below. Just read this recipe from the beginning until the end.
How to make French Hot Chocolate
In this recipe, you are recommended to use a bit of espresso powder that is combined with one and a half cup whole milk and a half cup of heavy cream. Also, you don’t need to use much sugar to make the drink provide the taste of the original chocolate more which is using bittersweet chocolate. You only need to spend 8 minutes in making this amazing French Hot Chocolate at home for two bigger cups or, four smaller ones. Now, prepare the ingredients and take a look at the recipe below.
- 300 ml of whole milk
- 100 gr of heavy cream
- 15 gr of powdered sugar
- A pinch of espresso powder
- 8 ounces of chopped bittersweet chocolate
- Giant bowl of whipped cream as the topping
- Prepare a medium saucepan and turn on the heat over medium-heat high. Then put the whole milk, heavy cream, espresso powder along with the powdered sugar. Stir and whisk until completely combined, and you can see the bubbles appear from these ingredients. However, do not make this boiled.
- After it is done, turn on the heat and combine with chopped chocolate. Mix until the chocolate is melted and all of the ingredients are completely combined. If you want, you may turn on the heat over low heat to easily melt the chocolate. Finally, you may serve this with whipped cream as the topping.
This thick, dark steaming chocolate is a heaven for the chocolate lovers out there. It doesn’t taste sweet but also bitter at the same time. This French-style Hot Chocolate different than others is that because of the thickness of its chocolate. Also, it combines with fluffy whipping cream as the topping. Fortunately, with the recipe above, you can make your version of French Hot Chocolate that you will never regret.