The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
Who is starving and start to thinking about egg-based dishes? Want to try Egg foo young? Just like known from the name, it is Chinese food. It is a tasty omelet with variant ingredients in any religion that served with savory sauce and eat over warm rice. Sound like a beautiful for today lunch, right? So, let’s jump into the recipe.
How to Make Egg Foo Young
The main ingredients to make Egg foo young is eggs. Yes, it is pretty simple to make Egg foo young even as a breakfast menu. If you are in a hurry Egg foo young would be such a great menu idea. You are free to add any veggies or meat into your Egg foo young just according to your taste. Just feel free to substitute the vegetable or chicken here with an available one in your refrigerator.
- Two large chicken eggs
- 20 grams Bean
- One fresh Shiitake mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Three green onions
- Two tsp light soy sauce
- Two tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- One tsp sesame oil
- One small shredded char siu
- Mix the eggs, bean sprout, mushroom and soy sauce. Then take a pan and heat two tsp vegetable oil for at least30 seconds. Put 1/3 cup of the egg mixture. Next, cook the mixture just like you make a pancake. Turn over if the first side was golden to brown colored. Be careful while you turn it. Take the egg, drain in a paper towel to eliminate the excess oil. Save for later
- Next step is to make the sauce. Take a pan then heat some vegetable oil until it is already cooked. Put the chicken broth, sugar, salt, soy sauce, and vinegar. Taste is a bit to decide your desired flavor. Add some sugar or salt for the taste.
- Make a mixture of cornstarch with water. Insert to the sauce mixture then Cook until it bubbled. Make sure your sauce became thicken. Serve over the Egg Foo Yung also probably with warm rice.
Well, that is a simple recipe for effing foo young. You probably want other vegetables like sliced cabbage, bamboo shoots, spring onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms. It is up to you. Even, you are also free to change the type of meat by use chicken, shrimp, lobster or beef. Hopefully, this recipe could become your new alternative menu for breakfast, lunch even dinner.