The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
This one soup is well known for its sour and spicy flavor. Very suitable served for fans of spicy flavor, preferably served with white rice. This soup is a famous soup in Thailand, and you can now make your own at home with the recipe instructions below. Thai shrimp soup can be your reference as your dinner menu at home. For you soup lovers, you should try this Thai food. Because this soup is very famous in Thailand, you should try it because it tastes delicious and unlike most other soups. In the guarantee, you will be addicted especially with the shrimp, that adds its taste in this soup.
How to make Thai Shrimp Soup
To start making this dish, you may buy some ingredients like first like shrimps and vegetables mentioned in the recipe below. For the complete recipe, follow the instructions below.
- One small glass uncooked basmati rice
- Two tbs unsalted butter
- One pound medium shrimp and peeled
- Black pepper and kosher salt
- Two cloves garlic and minced
- One onion and diced
- One red bell pepper and diced
- One tbs freshly grated ginger
- Two tbs red curry paste
- One can of unsweetened coconut milk
- Three small glasses vegetable stock
- One lime juice
- Two tbs chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In a large pot 1 1/2 glasses of water, cook the rice according to the package instructions; set aside. Melting butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add shrimp, salt, and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 2-3 minutes, set aside.
- Add the garlic, onions, and peppers to the stockpot. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 3-4 minutes. Stir ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute. Beat in a curry paste until well mixed, about 1 minute. Shake gently in coconut milk and vegetable broth, and cook, shaking continuously, until put, about 1-2 minutes.
- Boil and reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 8-10 minutes. Enter rice, shrimp, lime juice and cilantro. Serve on prepared dishes and pour the food on the plate. After that, decorate nicely and attractively, sprinkle a little black pepper on top and celery leaves so much more delicious to eat.
How? An easy way to make it? You should try this one food because it is suitable to make as your dinner menu especially when the air is cold or in the rainy season. Surely you want to eat foods that are warm and spicy, must be very delicious in winter food as it is today. Well for you the lovers of soup and Thai food, this one menu is very fitting to try. Please try it at home.