The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 1 hour Ready in: 1 hour and 15 min
Do you need Pickled Cucumber Salad to complete your dish but you don’t want to buy instant pickled cucumber in a supermarket, or you are confused on how to make Pickled Cucumber Salad because it seems to be difficult? Here we are offering you the Easy Quick Pickled Cucumber Salad Recipe. You do not have to worry because we will guide you step by step!
Easy Quick Pickled Cucumber Salad Recipe
Cucumber is the most popular vegetable that usually used as a pickle to garnish the dish, to become side dish, or become mixed texture in the sauce. The cucumber itself contains 95.2% of water, which means that every 5-ounce serving contains 4.8 ounces or 150 ml water. That’s almost 26 percent of our daily water needed through food. Cucumber also protects our skin from the effect of aging that may cause wrinkles and reduce the risk of cancer.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into thin pieces
- 5 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of chopped dry red pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 (cut as you wish) red onion slices, separated into rings
- 3 fresh dill springs or you may use cilantro or coriander leafs
- The first step combines all of the sauce mixture ingredients (5 tbsp of rice vinegar, 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of chopped dry red pepper) in a small saucepan over medium or high heat wait until boil or simmering for
- Mix cucumber slices, onion slices, and dill springs cilantro or coriander leafs in a large zip-top plastic bag, or you better put it in a jar because it keeps the Pickled Cucumber Salad better and stronger than zipping the top plastic bag. Then add pickled sauce mixture into a jar or zip-top plastic bag. Lay bag flat or stand the jar in the refrigerator for 1 hour, mix occasionally.
Easy Quick Pickled Cucumber Salad is ready. You may keep The Pickled Cucumber up to six months if you keep it in clean storage. As the first function of pickle is to keep cucumber during the winter season. And also there are little tips, which the sauce of Pickled Cucumber Salad can be used for every recipe to increase the acidic taste and it creates the unique flavor of the dish.