The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 50 min Ready in: 55 min
Since our body requires 40 mg of vitamin c for every single day, lemon is one of the best rich-in-vitamin-C fruits that can provide the need. Besides, it is also good for the health of your digestive system, the health of skin and bones and also as the best toxin cleansing. Here, you can apply lemon in your chicken dish to make a tasty and healthy Greek Lemon Chicken that you can cook at home. Feel the perfect and amazing sensation of your roasted chicken the second you spoon this to your mouth.
How to cook Easy Greek Lemon Chicken
The duration needed to make this easy recipe is less than an hour. Here, you can serve around five portions of Easy Greek Lemon Chicken in only 55 minutes. You will need more lemons to make this dinner dish since it is purposed to create a lemony flavor in your kitchen as well as roasted lemon wedges among the chicken pieces. Besides, the other ingredients are pretty simple to find. Even they are all already there in your kitchen. You just need to collect them and follow the steps below to get to a complete recipe.
- Five chicken thighs, with the bones and skins
- 50 ml of olive oil
- Three cloves of minced garlic
- Kosher salt and black pepper as the seasoning
- A teaspoon of dried oregano
- A pinch of crushed red pepper
- A pinch of dried thyme
- Two lemons, cut the first one into wedges, juice, and zest the other
- Prepare the oven by preheating it over 375 Fahrenheit-degree or 190 celsius-degree. Then, prepare a large bowl that is filled with chicken thighs, olive oil, minced garlic, dried oregano, crushed red pepper, dried thyme along with the salt and pepper as the seasoning. Here, don’t forget to pour the lemon juice and lemon zest on top of the mixture. Stir and combine them well.
- Prepare the iron skillet and put the chicken thighs on the skin on the upper side. Also, add with the lemon wedges and the remaining marinade in the skillet among the chicken pieces. Then roast the mixture around 35 until 40 minutes or until the chickens turn brown and crispy.
Those are the easy steps and the easy-to-find ingredients used to make this Easy Greek Lemon Chicken. Mostly, this dish is served at dinner and enjoy with crispy potatoes that are cooked together with the chicken. For another option, you can also eat this with rice. Choose one that you like the most and enjoy your nice dinner with family.