The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 20 min
In this dish, you need to make a special sauce that can be served together with the shrimp to add much flavor. Also, the sauce used here is quite special since it requires a combination of several kinds of sauces like mayonnaise, Thai sweet chili, and Sriracha. Here, if you want to get Thai sweet chili, you can order it online or find some in Asian grocery stores. Mixed with other complement ingredients, like buttermilk and cornstarch and then follow the easy and quick steps below to make one at home.
How to cook Easy Crispy Bang Bang Shrimp
If you want to cook a crispy shrimp with creamy, sweet and spicy sauce, then you should immediately try this recipe. Ready in only 20 minutes, you can serve for about four portions that are enough for the whole family. Besides, this can also be served when a group of your friends comes to stay at your home. Now, prepare all of the ingredients below and copy the steps to cook Easy Crispy Bang Bang Shrimp.
- 100 gr of mayonnaise
- 50 gr of Thai sweet chili sauce
- A quarter teaspoon of Sriracha
- 450 gr of shelled and deveined shrimp
- 100 gr of buttermilk
- 150 gr of cornstarch
- canola oil used to fry
- The first thing to do is to prepare a small bowl and fill with mayonnaise along with the Thai sweet chili and Sriracha as well. Stir these ingredients until they are all completely combined. Then, you can continue to take another bowl to prepare for other ingredients.
- Add the shrimp and buttermilk to another bowl. Then, mix these until well combined. After it is done, add the mixture to the shrimp. Make sure that all parts of the shrimp are evenly covered with the mixture. Then, remove the shrimp from the buttermilk and let the liquid drain away.
- Next, prepare the cornstarch and coat the shrimp with it. Then, take a heavy bottomed pan and fill with canola oil for two until 3 inches. Turn on the heat over 375 Fahrenheit-degree or 190 celsius-degree. Next, fry the shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes for each side of the shrimp or until the color turns light brown.
Here, is the final step of the recipe. Simply coat the fried shrimp with the mayonnaise sauce and serve this while it is hot to get the best experience. Enjoy this as the appetizer for your great dinner with family or friends.