The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 40 min
After cooking the beef, roasted beef, steak, soup, or extra usually they always leave excess liquid that comes out naturally from the beef. This natural liquid is called beef broth. Some of the people are still confused about the difference between broth and stock. Broth and stock are almost the same fluid, but the difference is broth is any liquid that has had meat cooked in it meanwhile stock is adding bones, simmered for a long time to extract their gelatin and flavor. So that is the difference between broth and stock.
Easy Beef Broth Brown Gravy Recipe
This recipe will guide you on how to make the brown gravy that manufactured from the beef broth. We can use the excess beef broth, or it might be you on purpose to make this broth for gravy. The gravy itself is a thick sauce that usually manufactured from the juices of meats that run naturally during cooking and thickened with wheat flour or cornstarch for added texture, so they become thick and delicious. You need to check the recipe soon to know how to make this.
- 3 cups of beef broth (you can get from a roast, steak, soup, or extra)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce or siracha sauce
- half cup cold water
- 3 tbsp corn starch or flour
- 1 tsp of salt to taste
- ½ tsp of pepper to taste
- Add the 2 cups of beef broth in a large or medium saucepan, set the saucepan over a moderate or high heat then bring to boil. In another bowl, Add in onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce or siracha sauce then mix it well. After that pour it into the saucepan, then mix well again.
- Pour cold water and corn starch in a small bowl mix well until dissolved and the texture is pretty soft. Then pour into boiling beef broth and reduce heat level to low heat. You have to stir it fast so the-the gravy will not lump up. Then season it with 1 tsp of salt and ½ tsp of pepper and then mix well again.
Now your Beef Broth Brown Gravy is ready. You can use it as a sauce for your mashed potato or you a favorite beef steak. Very recommend serving while Beef Broth Brown Gravy is hot.