The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 30 min
Green beans with garlic sauce is a daily food in several countries, especially Indonesia. This one is a match combination of green beans, garlic, and other ingredients. Though this is a regular food, you can make this green beans extraordinary with your creativity. Or else you can follow the steps for cooking tasty homemade dry fried green beans with garlic sauces below.
- 50-100 grams of beans
- One carrot, cut thin lengthwise
- Four slices of straw mushroom
- Three cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/3 onion, mashed
- One teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper & soya sauce
- Sufficiently water
- Filling: meatballs (optional)
Quick steps to cook dry fried green beans with garlic sauce
- Firstly, prepare the cook utensils like spoons, knife, bowl/plate, cutting board, spatula, and frying pan with the oil. Then, put the sufficient oil to the pan and heat it. Stir-fry the garlic in the oil until the color get brownish and drain it.
- Second, decrease the oil from the pan and then stir-fry the onion until smells good. Put in the meatballs until you get the color changed. After that, put the beans, onion, and carrot in one pan and stir them for a while.
- While you stir the cook, hold for a few seconds and add a sufficient water into it following with other ingredients and mushrooms. Make sure that you have to do it until cooked. But, don’t cook the beans until the color is dark. Green and fresh beans are more good for your health.
- The last step that you should take is, check the test. If you get the suitable taste, extinguish the fire after the cook is finished. Furthermore, take a plate or bowl and pour all of the dishes in it. Your dry fried green beans with garlic sauce are ready to eat.
You have read the green beans with garlic sauce recipe already. It’s easy to make in your house, isn’t it? This food is very delectable and most suitable to eat with rice. You also can change the additional filling item with sausage, tofu, or tempeh. Don’t feel worried to experience this recipe with your creation. Make your cooking experience up to master with frequent practice. Enjoy and good luck.