The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Dirt Pudding Cups with Gummy Worm
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
Dirt pudding cup with the gummy worm is one of the best desserts that you can serve to your children during their special holiday. It is not only easy to make, but it is also pretty attractive for kids to enjoy. Overall, this is one of the best ways to serve chocolate pudding in a different and unique serving.
How to make Dirt Pudding Cups with Gummy Worm
The ingredients used to make this pudding are pretty easy and the steps are also simple. Moreover, you only need 30 minutes to serve 8 cups of this chocolate pudding. Read and follow the instructions below for a further recipe.
- A package of chocolate sandwich cookies, here you can use Oreo
- A package chocolate instant pudding
- 400 ml of cold milk
- 320 gr of whipped topping, here you can use Cool Whip
- 24 gummy worms
- To start, you can prepare to make the dirt. Simply take a large zip-top plastic bag and put the chocolate sandwich cookies in it. Crush them into small pieces with the help of a rolling pin. Here, you don’t need to remove the cream of the cookies since they also will be crushed.
- After crushing the cookies into affine crumbs, you can continue to make the pudding. Prepare a large bowl, then put the chocolate instant pudding in it along with the cold milk. Mix and whisk these ingredients until they are well combined. Then, you may let the pudding sit to thicken for around 5 minutes.
- Next, mix the pudding with whipped topping and half of the cookie crumbs. Make sure all of these ingredients are well-mixed. After this, you can prepare eight pudding cups and by using an ice cream scoop, fill each cup with the pudding mixture. Leave a quarter part of the cup for another ingredient while the rest is in the pudding.
- Now, it’s time to place the gummy worms on top of the pudding by pressing them a little bit down, so they are embedded. Next, add cookie crumbs on top of the pudding as the dirt. Make sure that the crumbs are spread evenly. You may use your hands to smooth the layer.
Finally, your Dirt Pudding Cups with Gummy Worm are ready to serve. Such an easy and simple recipe to make even you can ask your kids to make this together. Moreover, for an extra portion, you can serve this in a large flower pot so that it will look more attractive to your kids.