The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
If you like various types of Mexican food, of course, you will like enchiladas. Enchiladas are a popular dish since it offers creamy cheese with tortillas and some amount of fresh chicken meats. Make your dinner special by creating the recipe for Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas. This one is simple and quickly served.
How to Cook Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
Want to make some tasty, gluten free homemade enchiladas for your family? Try to make Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilada. You can make this delightful main course less than an hour, just 35 minutes! This enchilada is perfect for accompanying your dinner time. Remember to read all the instructions and complete all the ingredients as well as your cooking utensils.
For the enchiladas
- Shredded Mexican cheese as much 2 cups
- Corn tortillas (you can use soft flour tortillas) 10
- Homemade tomatillo salsa Verde as much one batch (you can use store-bought salsa Verde in 2 cans)
For the chicken
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- One teaspoon of oregano
- Cumin as much two teaspoons
- Onion powder, one teaspoon only
- Coarse sea salt in ½ teaspoon
- ½ lime, take the juice
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs or breast, 1 pounds
For topping (optional)
- Greens onions, chopped
- Cilantro, chopped
- Tomatoes, diced
- Prepare an oven and preheat it to 350 degrees. Take a knife, cutting board, and chicken thighs or breast. Slightly cut the meat into thin strips. Then, mix a lime juice, sea salt, oregano, cumin, olive oil, onion powder, and the chicken in the same bowl. Stir them evenly.
- Next, take a large baking sheet and add the chicken mixture onto it. Place the sheet in the oven and bake the chicken approximately for 10 to 12 minutes. While waiting, prepare a microwave and heat it. Then, soft corn tortillas in it for 30 seconds.
- Take a two quarters sized baking dish and spread the enchiladas on it. Back to tortillas. On the warm tortilla, place some of the baked chicken. Before you put it in the baking dish, roll up the chicken tortilla like a taquito. You have to seam the down side. Make sure that you do this continuously until you fill all the tortillas.
- On the top of enchiladas, spread salsa Verde evenly. Add shredded cheese on the top of enchiladas. Continue to bake it for another 20 minutes or until you see the bubbling cheese. Add green onions, diced tomatoes, and cilantro as the adding topping. Enjoy.
Now, you can make salsa Verde chicken enchiladas personally. Eat a Salsa Verde Chicken Enchilada is as fun as while making it! The best thing is, everyone will love it since it’s very delicious. Make your cook experiment deeper by try some enchiladas recipe.