The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 45 min Ready in: 60 min
Crispy Fish Tacos is super delicious and healthy as well. It is a highly recommended recipe you need to try at home.
How to make Crispy Fish Tacos
To make around ten tortillas full of Crispy Fish fillings, spend your time only one hour based on the recipe written below.
For the Onions:
- A red onion (medium-sized), cut into thin slices
- Two jalapeños chiles, cut into thin rings
- 200 ml vinegar (white wine)
- 30 ml lime juice
- A tablespoon of each sugar and salt
For the Cole Slaw:
- 45 gr mayonnaise
- A tablespoon of each honey, mustard and onion liquid
- A half teaspoon of each salt and pepper
- 600 gr organic carrots (shredded)
For the Sauce:
- 100 gr each mayonnaise and sour cream
- 30 ml each lime juice and milk
For the Fish:
- 575 gr whitefish fillets (no skin), cut into small strips
- Seasoning, salt, and pepper
- 150 gr flour (all-purpose)
- 50 gr cornstarch
- A teaspoon of baking powder
- 200 ml club beer or soda
- Vegetable oil
- Ten layers of warm corn tortillas
- 200 gr cilantro
- Firstly, you need to make the pickled onions. Prepare a heat-proof bowl and put the jalapenos along with the onions in it to heat over medium heat. Then, take a small saucepan to boil the vinegar, sugar, lime juice and salt. Next, pour this mixture into the onions and allow them to sit for around 30 minutes or more.
- After that, you need to make the coleslaw. Prepare a medium bowl to combine the honey, mayo, mustard, salt and pepper and the liquid of pickling onions. Combine them well along with the shredded carrots. Put the lid on and place in the refrigerator.
- Another ingredient to refrigerate is the sour cream sauce. Here, you need to prepare another bowl and combine all of the sauce ingredients in it, such as mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and milk. Don’t forget to cover the bowl and store it in the refrigerator.
- Now, you may clean the fish, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. Then, prepare a medium bowl to combine the cornstarch, salt, baking powder and the beer or soda. Mix them well and set aside while you prepare for the large oven or a Dutch to heat with oil over medium-high or 340 Fahrenheit-degree.
- Dip the fish into carefully into the flour mixture and place them in the heated pan to fry. Cook them for around 2 minutes for each side until the color turns golden brown. After that, you need to prepare a wire or paper towel to drain the excess oil from frying the fish.
Now, simply assemble the ingredients. Place a layer or two of tortilla and add the coleslaw. Then, continue to add with the pickled onions, the sauce and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!