The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
When you’re bored with the variety of fettuccine but you are craving for some seafood then crispy cajun shrimp fettuccine is the right one for you. We suggested this because it’s dish that is fresh and also healthy for you. Pasta is also a staple menu item that has been favorites for so many households and fasts to make. Not to mention that shrimp is also easy since you can store it in the freezer, defrosted and cooked only in minutes.
Easy Steps To Make Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine
This recipe tastes a bit spicy, but in a good way, so you don’t have to worry that your eyes on fire shed a tear. The texture of the shrimp must be finely cooked with a crisp exterior. With the combination of silky pasta and rich also creamy sauce, the shrimp feel great inside your mouth. Don’t forget to prepare a nice plate and feels like in a fancy restaurant.
- Four ounces fresh fettuccine, dried
- Sixteen deveined and patted large dry shrimp
- One tablespoon cajun spice
- Two tablespoons flour
- One tablespoon olive oil
- One tablespoon butter
- ½ cup chicken broth low sodium
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated and more for garnish
- Two tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Prepare a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the pasta, follow the instructions stated on the package until it becomes al dente. Clean the shrimp, and place it in a medium bowl and season it with the cajun spice, tossing to coat.
- The next step is heat the olive oil and butter to high heat in a saute pan. Then, add the shrimp and cook it until it becomes firm, crisped and opaque but don’t overcook it. It’s about 2 minutes each side. After it cooked, remove the shrimp to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add cream and chicken broth to the saute pan, seasoning it with additional cajun spice according to your taste. Cook it to a simmer over medium-high heat until it slightly thickened. Then, add Parmesan cheese and stir it until melted. Inserts the fettuccine and shrimp to saute pan and cover it with sauce. Last, divide two plates between garnish with parsley and gives additional Parmesan cheese.
That’s a wrap! You can make an experience with trying this recipe in your house. Crispy Cajun shrimp fettuccine is a right choice for making an easy yet delicious meal. You can be ready for your next activities after eating this. Also, you can make it too for your family or friends. Happy cooking and enjoy!