The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
Creamy Shrimp Pasta is perfect for those who want to enjoy an easy-to-make homemade dinner dish. Besides, it also tastes super creamy and delicious with some well-cooked shrimp in it. Follow the recipe below to make some at home.
How to make Creamy Shrimp Pasta
With the whole ingredients and steps below, you can serve four portions of Creamy Shrimp Pasta that you can make in your kitchen in only 25 minutes.
- 300 gr of fettuccini pasta
- 450 gr of large raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- A half medium onion, chopped
- 30 gr of butter
- A clove of garlic, finely minced
- 60 ml white wine
- 400 gr whipping cream, pick the heavy one
- 60 gr of shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper as the seasoning
- Chopped parsley as the garnish
- First, prepare a pot with boiling water in it. Also, make sure you add a tablespoon of salt to it. Then, put the pasta into the pot. Cook, it based on the instructions written in the package until completely cooked. Then, drain the pasta and set aside for a while.
- Next, you may prepare a large non-stick pan and heat it with olive oil over medium or high heat. Then, wait for the oil until it is hot and ready to cook. Put the raw shrimp along with the sauce in it. Also, season the shrimp with salt, black pepper and paprika as well.
- When you cook the shrimp, make sure you cook them in a single layer around 2 minutes for each side. Cook the shrimp until it is not translucent anymore or until it is cooked through. Then, you may transfer them to a plate to prevent from getting overcooked.
- Still using the same pan, spread with 30 gr of butter and add chopped onion to it. Saute until the onions get soft and turn golden. Then, add again with the minced garlic. Stir and saute for several minutes until you smell fragrant. Also, add again with white wine and boil until the liquid is thickened.
- After that, add the cream and simmer the mixture until 2 minutes. Drizzle and stir with the parmesan cheese until the texture is creamy and smooth. Still, let it simmer without turning off the heat. Here, you also may add the salt, paprika and pepper to the seasoning.
Now, you can add the pasta and shrimp to the sauce mixture. Coat the pasta well with the sauce and serve while it is warm. You may also use a pasta bowl as the platter and add chopped parsley, parmesan cheese along with the cracked black pepper on top of the dish as the garnish.