The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 30 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 60 min
If you want to cook shrimp dish that is easy and quick to make at home, then you need to try this recipe. It combines the shrimp with mozzarella and some peppers that will make your shrimp tastes much delicious and flavorful.
How to cook Creamy Mozzarella Shrimp Pasta
To cook this dish, you have to prepare all of the ingredients below and follow all the steps in only 60 minutes. Then, serve this for four serving portions.
- 200 gr penne pasta
For the Shrimp:
- 30 gr of olive oil
- 450 gr deveined shrimp, with no shells
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
For the Sauce:
- 150 gr of sun-dried tomatoes with the oil, or you may use no oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup half milk and 1 cup half heavy cream, combined or you may use whipping cream
- 200 gr shredded mozzarella cheese,
- A tablespoon dry basil, add more if use fresh basil
- A pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- A pinch of paprika
- 100 gr reserved cooked pasta water
- Salt to taste
- First, cook the pasta based on the instructions in the package. Then, keep the cooked pasta water. Next, don’t forget to drain the pasta. After this, you can continue to cook the shrimp combined with sun-dried tomatoes. If you use the oil one, then make sure you drain the oil first.
- To cook, prepare a large skillet over medium-high heat with olive oil in it. Cook the shrimp along with the garlic and sprinkle with salt on each side of the shrimp becomes pink or golden brown. It takes only about a minute for each side. Thus, it shows that the shrimp is cooked, then remove the shrimp.
- Still in the same skillet, put olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes and minced garlic. Sauté these ingredients for around a minute over medium heat until you can smell the fragrance. Then, add the half milk half cream in it along with the shredded cheese. Cook and stir until boil. Lower the heat and simmer. Here, you can add basil, paprika and red pepper flakes. Stir with a pinch of salt until they are well combined.
- The sauce is done, and you just need to combine the pasta with it also with the cooked shrimp. Stir while adding more salt to taste and a bit milk and cream if the sauce is too thick, you can add reserved cooked pasta water. Cook over medium heat and let it simmer for two minutes.
Finally, your creamy mozzarella shrimp pasta is perfectly done. Now serve this immediately while it is hot for your great dinner with beloved family.