The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
Do you like shrimp and butter so much? This article is dedicated to you that have been loving with seafood. Especially shrimp. The combination of garlic, butter, and shrimp can be your choice for dinner this night. Are you ready to cooking? Let’s read and practice this recipe.
Simple Steps to Make Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp?
The Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp is one of dish that boast of many flavors. The combination of shrimp, butter and garlic that packed with a lots of flavors and creamy. Don’t worry; this dish is ready served in 20 minutes only for four servings. What do you waiting for? Let’s get started.
- Six cloves of dice garlic
- Two tablespoons of butter
- One pound of shrimp
- Five ounces sliced dry tomato, dried with oil.
- One of yellow onion, finely diced
- ½ cup of white wine (if you want)
- One ¾ cups half (you can replace with milk)
- 3 cups of spinach leaves
- 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- One teaspoon cornstarch
- One tablespoon of water (optional)
- Two teaspoons Italian dried herbal tea
- One tablespoon of fresh parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper sufficiently
- Heat the large frying pan over the medium until high heat. Then, add the butter until melted. Add the garlic, fry until smelled for about one minute. Then, add the shrimp and cook for two minutes until the color of the shrimp change pink-brownish. Remove shrimp from frying pan.
- Prepare the frying pan. Add the butter, then add the onion. Then pour ½ cup of white wine (if you want). Let to slightly reduce. Add the dry tomatoes. Cook for about 1 or 2 minutes to pervasive the ingredients. If you are not using the white wine, you can directly add the dry tomatoes and fry.
- Reduce the heat to low heat, add the one ¾ cups of half and a half or milk (if using) then, let them boiled while stirring well. Add pepper and salt based on your taste. Add the spinach leaves until wilting with the sauce. Then, add the grated parmesan cheese until melted.
- Add one teaspoon of cornstarch onto the middle of the pan, stir well until boiled. Add the shrimp that ready before, pour the dry Italian herbal tea. And stir well. The Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp is ready for you. You may serve it with pasta or vegetables.
Let’s try this recipe personally at your home. This dish is saved your time. If you haven’t lots of time, try this delicious recipe. You can make this dish suitable for your taste. Cooking is always fun. See you in the next article.