The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
Peoples love to eat creamy food such as creamy soup, creamy seafood and the most special is creamy Cajun linguine right. We are sure that you are the people that include the smooth lovers in this world. Well, make some creamy food not hard, and it is easy indeed. With the right directions and proper ingredients, you will have much confidence to cook this type of creamy food. It sounds fantastic right. Well, this article will show you the best recipe of creamy food. Let’s check it out.
How to cook creamy Cajun linguine at home
All of the ingredients and material is not only easy, but it is basic materials that usually always available in your kitchens shelves cabinet. If you have the others materials that you like, you can add the elements into this creamy food. We are sure that the taste will be fantastic and you will in love deeper with the creamy food. Let’s check it out to know more the recipe of creamy Cajun linguine everyone.
- Two boneless and skinless of chicken breast. You can cut the chicken breasts into thin strips
- Four ounces of linguine
- Two teaspoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Two tablespoons of butter
- One thinly sliced green onion
- ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- Two tablespoons of sun dried tomato chopped
- One tablespoon of salt
- ¼ tablespoon of dried basil
- ½ tablespoon of black pepper
- ½ tablespoon of garlic powder
- One cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Put the linguine in a large pan. Fill the pan with Three cups of water, ½ tablespoon of salt, ½ tablespoon of black pepper. Boil all of the ingredients for five minutes or until the pasta getting tender and firm. After that, you can drain the pasta and place into the large bowl.
- Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a large bowl. You can toss it and stir it until the chicken and the Cajun mix well. Place the chicken in a large pan on medium heat. Saute the chicken about 10 minutes until the chicken getting tender.
- Lower the heat and add the heavy cream, tomatoes, green onion, black pepper, salt, garlic powder and heat through together with the combination of the chicken and the Cajun before. Put the linguine in the pan and top the pasta and the chicken with the cheese.
Sounds delicious right? Let’s make this delightful pasta for two peoples everyone.