The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 12 min Ready in: 22 min
In this recipe for Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta, the main ingredient is not only pasta but also the avocado and spinach. These ingredients contain many benefits for the health of our body. The fiber and the healthy fats of one avocado may help you to reduce the cholesterol levels and prevent you from the risk of stroke as well as heart disease. Meanwhile, spinach provides you with high nutrients and antioxidants that can protect you from bad toxins. Thus, it is highly recommended for you to try this recipe at home.
How to make Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta
Serve four full portions of Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta at home and make it like the one you order in the restaurant. You just need to follow all of the ingredients and the steps below. Besides, spend around only 22 minutes to serve some for your beloved family or some of your best friends when they come to your house.
- 280 gr spaghetti or you may use fettuccine
- A clove of garlic
- An avocado
- 200 gr of spinach leaves
- 100 gr pecans
- 50 gr fresh basil
- 50 gr parmesan cheese, grated
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- 200 ml of pasta water
- salt and pepper as the seasoning to taste
- The first thing to do to make this Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta are to cook the pasta. Here, you may follow the instructions written in the package of the pasta and cook the pasta until it is cooked through. After that, you may set it aside for a while and prepare for other ingredients.
- To continue, you need to prepare a blender to blend some other ingredients in it, like the garlic, avocado, spinach leaves, pecans, basil, parmesan, lemon juice and pasta water. Blend these ingredients until it turns into a smooth sauce. Here, for the pasta water, you can add it based on the desired consistency.
- When the sauce is already well done, you may toss it with the cooked pasta that you have prepared before. Combine them well. Also, when blending the sauce, make sure the color is brownish since it uses avocado as one of the main ingredients.
Now, your Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta are almost ready to serve. You just need to transfer it into the platters and garnish with grated parmesan and chopped parsley on top of your homemade pasta if you want. Enjoy the creamy taste of the avocado sauce that is perfectly combined with the tender pasta. Thus, it provides you with a super yummy pasta that tastes refreshing and delicious from the first spoon until the end.