The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
To make this dish, you need to prepare around 450 gr corned beef that has been cooked. Also, don’t forget to prepare other ingredients like onions, potatoes, and garlic. There are many kinds of potatoes that you can use, one of the best is waxy potatoes. Moreover, there are many colors of it, like white and red gold. Besides, if you want to add some colorful peppers along with the carrots and leek, then that will be great too. Starts from the preparation until the dish are ready to enjoy, and you only need to spend around 40 minutes. In the end, serve this for the whole family members as a special dinner.
How to make Corned Beef Hash
You can make this flavorful dish with the recipe guide below. Read it first and start creating a list to buy the ingredients. Before you make it, first prepare the ingredients that will be in use and start cooking with the recipe guide below.
- 450 gr corned beef (cooked)
- 5 to 6 pieces of waxy potatoes, can be red, white or Yukon
- 100 gr chopped onions
- One clove of garlic
- A quarter teaspoon of paprika
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Four tbs unsalted butter
- Four large eggs
- Two tbs vegetable oil
- Four slices cheddar cheese
- Cut potatoes into a seat and prepare a large pot of boiling salt water to place the potatoes in it. Cook for around 15 minutes. Make sure that the doneness of the potatoes is a little undercooked. Then, cool it down for several minutes. Meanwhile, cut corned beef and other ingredients like garlic, onion to combine.
- Next, you need to cut the potatoes like the way you cut the corned beef. So, make sure that the size is similar. When it is completely cut, you may combine the potatoes pieces along with the corned beef mixture. Also, don’t forget to season it with salt and pepper.
- Place the corned beef mixture into a skillet or pan. Heat over medium heat with light oil for around 15 minutes. Use a long spatula to turn over the hash and cook for additional 15 minutes until the bottom of the hash gets browned. Serve immediately with your favorite eggs.
What about the recipe above? Is it difficult or easy? You can make this delicious Corned Beef Hash at home with your style, or you can add a little taste to the materials that have not mentioned above earlier. You can be creative with your style and according to individual taste so that it will be much more delicious to enjoy. This menu is suitable for many kinds of family events such as Christmas or family gatherings.